Ex - Ending

Mew POV

Mew POV

Days had passed!

I can never forget that night! Gulf was so angry at me that despite of all my efforts and explanation, he was not listening to me. I was shocked by everything I knew and heard from Kao. Everything that Kao told me kept ringing in my ears. Even the part where he said to me that he still loves me. I somewhat feel happy about it.

The more shocking part for me was when Gulf told me that he had heard all my conversations with Kao. He heard it all, and he just decided to say something when Kao asked me if I still loved him because he was afraid about what my answer was going to be. He doesn't want to know the truth. It hurts me to see him cry that day that he is saying this to me. I can see how much I'm hurting him, and it pains me that I'm the reason why he is crying.

But the more hurtful thing that he said to me that day was to let me go already. He lets me decide whether I will stay with him or go to Kao. He will let me go so I can be with the person I love. I saw on his face how hard it was for him to say those words to me, but for me to be happy! He will do everything! He would even resign from the company where we are working so that if I chose Kao, I wouldn't feel awkward seeing him.

God! How can I do this to someone like Gulf? How can I hurt the person who loves me this much? This unconditional love that Gulf is giving me! How can I forget about it? I became stuck on my feet that day and utterly speechless. I couldn't answer him straight! I don't know what I should do! I spend the whole day and night thinking about what I should really do.

When the next day came, I finally realized what I wanted and started acting on it. I may regret this someday, but I know this is really what I want! This is what my heart is saying to me!

Author POV

Gulf almost ran to Mew when he saw him.

Gulf: (Crying) Babe! I thought you had already left! I thought you weren't going to see me for real. Zee said that you resign, and you may not go here anymore! I thought you had chosen him already! I thought you were with him! You made me feel so worried! Please, Mew, we still have a chance! I know it's my fault that I didn't give you a chance to explain it to me, but now here I am listening! I was just too hurt that day! Please talk to me!

Gulf: Are you here to choose me? Are you here because you love me more compared to him? Am I right? You love me more, right?

Mew: Where is Kao?

Gulf: He is there on his table! Why are you looking for him? Are you... (Couldn't continue)

Mew: I'm sorry, Gulf, but I really need to talk to Kao. I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't mean to do this to you!

Gulf: I hate you! (He runs away from Mew)

Gulf didn't let Mew speak and ran away from him. Zee saw this, so hurriedly went to Mew to ask him.