Ex - 1

Mew POV

This is Mew, 29 years old, working as a Data Engineer at a large IT company in the Philippines. I have a boyfriend, and his name is Gulf. He is also working as a Data Engineer in our company. He is wonderful! As you look at him, you might think of him as a woman. With his body type, skin, and the way he moves. He looks like a goddess! Many people envy me, even girls who want him as their boyfriend. Besides his looks, he is adorable, charming, bubbly, kind, helpful, and honest. He is also very intelligent. One thing that I noticed from our two years of being in a relationship is that he is pretty jealous. He is easily jealous, especially if it involves me or anyone he cares about.  At first, I was so pissed about it, but as time passed, I found it cute, making me fall for him more.

Author POV

Setting: Office

Mew smilingly went near Gulf's table.

Mew: Hi Babe! Are you done? Do you want to have lunch already?

Gulf: Nope! I don't want to. I'm already full!

Gulf said without looking at his boyfriend; this made Mew confused.

Mew: What? What did you eat for you to be full already? We only had bread earlier for breakfast.

Gulf: Hate! I'm so full of hate right now!

Mew's forehead forms a frown; then, he starts to question his lover again.

Mew: Babe! What you're problem again? I noticed earlier that you haven't been talking to me. Even give a glance at me even when we are eating our breakfast. What happened? Are you in the mood again?

Mew laughs, trying to cheer his lover, but it's not practical.

Gulf instantly looked and gave him his angry face. Mew backs out a little as he knows what this looks means again.

Gulf: You! You are my problem!

Mew: Huh? Me? What did I do? Is it because I didn't call you last night? I'm so sorry, baby! I forget! I was so busy finishing that last piece in my program, and when I did finish it. I slept in an instant!

Mew tried to hold Gulf's hand, but his lover pulled it away from him.

Gulf: It's not that! You still pretend you don't know what I'm talking about! Liar!

Mew became more confused about why Gulf was calling him a liar. He is clueless about why he is angry with him again. He didn't do anything as he remembered it.

Mew: Baby! I really don't know what you are talking about! Please tell me! I don't remember anything that I did that will make you angry at me.

Gulf gave him his suspicious look as he stood from his seat and leveled himself with Mew.

Gulf: Nothing? Are you sure?

Mew tried to look Gulf straight in the eyes to show him that he was not lying about what he said and didn't know what mistake he had made again.

Mew: Yes! Nothing!

Gulf: Mew! Really nothing? Is it just nothing to you?

Mew: Baby! Please just tell me! What is it? I really can't remember!

Gulf: Okay! Remember yesterday when we are going home? That time that we are waiting for a taxi in the waiting shed near of office building! Can't you still remember?

Mew: Ah, nothing, babe? What happened? What did I do to make you angry again?

Gulf: For god sake! Mew! Remember when that woman! That woman whom you said is just your friend went near us. You literally forgot about me! You are smiling so widely while talking to her! You even hug her even though you know I was there, and I can see all of it!

Mew really wants to laugh at Gulf now as he couldn't believe his lover would be jealous of his friend yesterday. That girl is really just his friend, but he knows this is not the right time to laugh. Instead, he tries to console his boyfriend.

Mew: Baby! Don't be angry! She is just my friend! It's been a while since we last saw each other.

Gulf: Why didn't you wake me up? You thought I was sleeping, but I wasn't! I heard and saw all of that!

Mew: Babe, I'm sorry! I didn't wake you up because I know how tired you are. Remember I told you that I would be the one to wait for the Taxi and you just remained seated there. I saw that you were sleeping, so I thought you were exhausted.

Gulf: God! With all of your excuses! I know the real reason! That woman is so beautiful, and you are mesmerized by it. You forgot about me because she is there!

Mew: Baby! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't forget about you, and I have already told you many times, right? I will never choose another person aside from you! You are my baby and my one and only, right? You are the most beautiful to me! No one else!

Gulf: No! You are only saying that because I'm angry at you!

Mew: Of course not, baby! It's true! You are the only one, please don't be angry with me! Please! Please!

Mew struggled to hold Gulf, but eventually, Gulf let him. Mew has him on his waist while still looking at him.

Gulf: God! This is your fault! I'm so jealous! I'm so afraid that girl will steal you from me! You know how I react whenever you are with a woman! All your life, you are with them before you choose me. What if you realize that you're still into girls and just experimenting with being with a man by being with me?

Mew: God, your imaginations, baby! That will never happen! Don't be jealous! She can never take me away from you! Besides, Baby! Tracy has been married already! She can never get me!

Gulf: I don't care! I can't help to be jealous! You should have seen your face and how you smiled when you met her!

Mew hugs him more!

Mew: As I said, baby! I'm just happy because I met her again. It's been a while since we last saw each other. That's it! Don't be jealous, baby!

Gulf: (Sigh deeply) Okay, I won't be angry anymore! But can you blame me? I'm just worried about losing you! You made me fall for you deeper! It's your fault that I'm this defensive about you! What if someone tried to steal you from me? What should I do then? Beg you?

Mew: Baby! It still depends on the person itself. It depends on me if I let anyone take me! If I say no! No matter how the other person wants me, she can never take me!

Gulf looks at him like he is reading his lover's mind.

Gulf: I hope so because if not, I will kill you!

Mew laughs a little, then becomes serious again. He held Gulf on his face, not minding their surroundings, and spoke.

Mew: Babe! Please trust me!

Gulf: I trust you! It's just the other people that I don't count!

Mew: Baby! I love you! I'm sorry! Don't be jealous, okay? You are the only one I love and the only one who owns my heart.

Gulf: Really?

Mew: Yes, Baby! All of me is yours only!

Gulf: Promise?

Mew: Promise! I love you, baby! (Kissed Gulf)

Gulf: I love you, too!

Mew: My baby! My baby, who is so afraid to lose me!

Gulf: it's your fault! You barge into my life unannounced! You can never leave without my permission!

Mew: I know, baby! Never! You, too! You can never leave my life without my permission!

Gulf: Yes, Babe! I love you!

Mew: I love you more!

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N

Another Short AU is to be published 😊

WAANJAIMJORA