Jealousy - End

Type POV

It's so hard to be jealous! I'm always insecure about things I shouldn't be. I'm always alert and ready to do everything just for love. I want my lover not to look at somebody else and just focus on me! I'm always afraid when Tharn is with somebody else! I am so scared that he is going to see that someone is better than me.

That is what I'm constantly feeling! I'm afraid to lose, Tharn! I don't want to feel this way, especially since Tharn never fails to let me know about much he loves me, but I still can't help but to feel afraid to be cheated on, left behind, and pathetic after he left me.

Because of that last night we had, we didn't talk to each other for almost a month! I thought I could continue to ignore him, but as days passed, I realized I couldn't do that! I can't continue to be with him! I miss him so much! I miss his touch, his sweetest, his naughty attitude, even his childishness! I miss everything about him! That is when I realized if I let fear and jealousy take over me, I would never be happy!

~~~

Author POV

Type is currently in progress in doing something like a card.

Abby: What are you doing? Peace offering again?

Type: Yes, do you think it's okay or not, OA?

Abby: Yes! But do you know that one thing that Tharn will surely like?

Type: What?

Abby: If you change? Do you think you can do that? It will surely be effective!

Type can only sigh so deeply after what his friend had told him.

Type: I already know what you want to say! I know that already! I know it's all my fault, so I'm going to say sorry, alright?

Abby: You know, no matter how many times you said sorry if you don't change! None of that will matter! If you will only remain as you are now, just let him go! Let him be with someone who wouldn't hurt him as you do.

Type: Abby! Please! Don't speak like that! I don't want that to happen! I can't lose him!

Abby: If you don't want to lose him! Do the work! Change yourself and stop jealousy, even with the most nonsense things. It's okay to be jealous if you have a valid reason, but only sometimes. But in your case, I often notice you are jealous even of those none things! As in always, which is very unhealthy already! You are only hurting yourself, and Tharn!

Type: I know! But I'm just afraid to lose him!

Abby: Remove that fear! Trust and love him! Trust his love for you! Your life with him so going to be much better! You're making things so complicated when they shouldn't be! You're so paranoid!

Type: That is why I will try my best to change, right?

Abby: Don't just say it! Please do it!

~~~

It's already late at night, but Type is still outside Tharn's condo unit waiting for him!

Type: Gosh! Where are you, Tharn? Where did you go? It's getting late already! Gosh! It's already 10 in the evening! I have been waiting for 4 hours already!

Someone arrives in front of him; type immediately stands up from hopelessly sitting on the ground.

Tharn: Type?

Type: Oh, Tharn! You're here! Hi! (Sounded awkward)

Tharn: What are you doing here?

Tharn is so confused about why Type is here.