The one, who is loved - End

Gulf POV

The whole night I thought about what was going to be my next steps! If I should choose Mew and if I can give him a chance. If Mew is the one I need, but I realized that the answer is No!

Entering a relationship is not going to solve everything! I can't pass my problems to Mew! I cannot love someone until I fix myself first. Even if it hurts, I know I need to let him go!

I go back home, and as expected, my mom is so angry at me! But the difference now is that I'm braver than before. I can't be afraid of her again.

I immediately go to my room to pack my bags! I didn't talk to her anymore. I just look at her for a few seconds before leaving, and then I close the door without saying anything.

I can still hear her yelling voice calling my name to come back inside our house, but I have already decided not to. I can go back to that hell! Many said that your home is your sanctuary but in my case. It's the other way around. It is the place where all my pain begins.

Using all my savings, I decided to go everywhere I had never had a chance to go before. I did some soul searching! I tried to enjoy myself! I didn't even realize that it's already almost two years since I started doing this.

In the end, I settled down on a small resort in Boracay! I become a waiter and singer at a restaurant near the sea. I admit that the whole time that I was away, there was not a single moment. I never thought of Mew! He is always what I'm thinking and looking for. I tried many times to go back to him, but every time I tried, fear and doubt started to take over me! I ended up going back! I doubt if I really deserve someone like Mew.

Until one day, that warning that Mew's dad gave me came true! He really found me!

Author POV

This is the scene after Mew found Gulf. The ending you all have been waiting for.

Mew: Gulf!

Gulf: Mew! Uhmm, Hello! Uhmm!

Gulf sounded and looked like he was hesitating to even look at Mew.

Mew: Gulf!

Gulf: What are you doing here!

Mew hurriedly went closer to Gulf, which made Gulf so nervous at the same time, confused! He still can't look at Mew.

Mew: Gulf! You know what? When I decided to come here? I wanted to let you know how angry I am to you! I want to curse you! I want to hurt you for ruining my life! I want to throw you in the sea just for revenge! Do you have any idea how I tried so hard to find you! I look for you everywhere! Why did you run away? Do you really not want me? You didn't even say goodbye that night!

Gulf: I'm sorry?

Mew: Wait! What?

Gulf: I'm sorry!

Mew: That's it? You're just going to say sorry again? Aren't you going to tell me anything! Reasons, Gulf! Just tell me a fucking reason why you did what you did! Almost two years! I have been waiting for you for nearly two years! I prayed for two years! See! Me, who never tried to pray before? Have you ever imagined me kneeling in a church, asking for his guidance for me to find you? It's so not me, but I did it, just for you!

Gulf: I can't give you any Valid reason, Mew! I know I'm wrong! I know I hurt you! Again and again, I keep on hurting you! But I needed to do this! I just want to find myself!

Mew: So, what? Did you find yourself already? Is it all worth it?

Gulf: I don't know!

Mew: Fuck this Gulf! Please stop this! Come back! Come back to me! You keep on searching; we both know that you'll never find it here! With me! You can find it with me! I will accompany you in searching! Do you want to explore the whole world? I'll come with you! Until you find yourself again! I will prove myself to you! I will prove that I deserve someone like you!