Contract Husband - 2

"I now announced you, husband and husband! Congratulations!" The wedding officiates said as he declared the Type and Tharn married.

"You both may now kiss each other!"

Tharn and Type awkwardly look at each other and then look away. Type look at his surrounding. He started to feel afraid and lonely, seeing how the relatives of Tharn looked at him with those judgy eyes of them.

Type is starting to doubt whether he did the right thing and married his boss's brother.

He feels uncertain until Tharn suddenly grabs his face and, without warning...

Kiss him on his lips!

Type POV

I admit it. First, I wouldn't say I liked the proposal of Sir Tharn. If you are greedy, I'm sure you'll say yes to his plan on the spot, but I'm not like that! I'm so hesitant to accept his offers.

But in the end, I still said yes, because my family needed the help so much! We are about to lose everything! I don't want my family to live on the streets. It's my only opinion! In the end, I agree to become Tharn's contract husband. Tharn prepared for our wedding, while his family was so shocked.

I heard many nasty comments about me from Tharn's family and Chinese friends. They think that I married Tharn because of his money. I want to be angry, but I know what they are saying is true! I married Tharn because of Money!

I accepted all their thoughts and words against me. I pretended that I was okay, but there were still moments when I couldn't stop myself from feeling hurt!

~~~

Author POV

Tharn: Ma! Are you sure you'll go already? We are about to have our breakfast? Don't you want to join us? Maybe coffee?

Tharn's mom: No need, son! I need to go! I need to meet my friends, you know to have a little fun, maybe we will go to the casino later!

Tharn: Okay, ma!

Tharn's mom: Where is your wife? I mean, husband! God! Until now, I still can't believe you married him!

Tharn: Ah, he is there in the kitchen, ma! I think he is preparing some food with our maid. You already know my preference, ma! I can never be with a girl! You have already tried before, look what happened! I'd rather die than do that again.

Tharn's mom: Can we talk a bit while your husband is not there!

Tharn: What do you want to talk to, mom?

Tharn's mom: Yes, I get it that you married a guy, but someone like that husband of yours is the thing that I can't understand. He has nothing to offer to you! I even heard that you paid all his family's debt! You even gave them money!

Tharn: How did you know, ma?

Tharn's mom: You don't need to bother asking me that. I have ways! That husband of yours is poor. I don't know what comes to your mind that you choose him!

Tharn: Here we go again, ma! Please can't you accept that I have already married my husband?

Tharn's mom: No! I can never accept him as part of our family!

Tharn: Mom, even though Type didn't come from a prominent family, he is still Chinese! Also, they are decent and respectable people!

Tharn's mom: What the hell did you see with him that you chose him! Look at him! He is Chinese, but he doesn't know how to speak Chinese!