The one, who love - 5

Mew POV

I couldn't stop myself from bursting out when I saw that there was some fucker like Anthony, who is beside Gulf. God knows how much I want to strangle every guy who is lurking and looking at Gulf. What about someone like Anthony, who is holding him!

I released all my frustration to that guy when I was punching him. All my anger and hateful feelings! I don't even think what I did to him is enough already! I wanted to do more! The downside of it is, I made Gulf angrier to me!

For him, I'm just a playboy and troublesome. What he didn't know is he is the reason why I'm becoming like that. I said it before, Gulf brings out the best of me, but apparently, he also brings out the worst about me.

Days had passed since that incident

I know, Gulf really feels something for me. He is just afraid to pursue it. Like sometimes, I will catch him looking at me. Sometimes, I feel like he is jealous whenever there are some girls or guys who will try to flirt with me. One time, I even caught him looking at my post on my social media accounts. He accidentally likes one of my posts. I don't know if he knows that I know.

It's weird! He said he doesn't like me, but his actions are saying other things. The only question is, why? Why is he like that?

~~~

Author POV

Setting: Mew's house.

Mew's dad: Mew! Go inside, already! There are so many mosquitoes out there.

Mew: Yes, dad! I will!

Mew's dad steps out of the house. He saw Mew, who sits at their porch, mopping his sad feeling for Gulf.

Mew's dad: Do you still have the same problem? That Gulf?

Mew: Yes, dad!

Mew's dad: It's been too long already, ahh!

Mew: You know what, dad? It's your fault!

Mew's dad: and why is that?

Mew: You said, I just have to love my all! I have to give my all, and in the end, I will be happy!

Mew's dad: Oh, did I say that?

Mew: Yes, you did! I followed you! See what is happening to me! I gave it my all, but look! Why am I not happy!

Mew's dad: Crazy! I only said if you love, give it your all so that you will not have any regrets in the end. I didn't mean that you should expect that everything will be okay or happy in the end.

Mew: Is that what you said?

Mew's dad: Oh, my son! I don't know the exact thing about what you're going through right now. But let me advise you, everything has ending. If you can still fight, go fight! But there will be a point that you need to stop. Just remember that before you come into that ending, you still have even a little strength to walk away.

Mew: It's very impossible, right now but okay, dad! I will try remembering it.

Mew's Dad: You'll be okay, son! You'll be okay! Oh, son! I have to go inside already! I need to sleep! It's already late!

Mew's dad turns around to go back inside when Mew's phone suddenly rang out of nowhere.

It's Gulf, who is calling!

Mew: Gulf? Hello? Is this really you? Gulf? Are you there?

Gulf: Mew! Mew! (Sounded like he is panicking)