Chapter 3☀️

Jimin Delilah Yoongi and Jeongguk were all still in dreamworld. 

The only difference is now Yoongi was being held by Delilah. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around them with Jimin's smaller frame holding his.

Jeongguk stirred a bit in his sleep feeling a small jolt from behind him.

"Hm?" He hummed slightly cotton brained thinking one of his partners was trying to wake him.

No response, but another jolt.

The man opened his eyes slightly, turning to see what the movement was.

Oh baby.

One of his lovely husbands seemed to be having an exciting dream.

The breathy whines that escaped Jimin's lips began to pick up a motion thrusting forward onto the younger's ass.

As much as Jeongguk loved seeing him in this needy dreamy state, he reached behind him, jossling Jimin lightly.

"Mmm kookie." Jimin's thrusts stopped momentarily, realising he was awake, he pulled Jeongguk by the waist, giving him more to rub against.

Of course the younger obliged, pushing his hips back to meet the half awake man. Jimin's hands snuck under the waist band of Jungkook's pajamas eliciting a groan as his husband's smaller hands enveloped his now aching dick.

"Hyung," Jeongguk moaned out quietly, trying not to disturb his other partners, "inside, please."

This alone snapped Jimin fully awake, he didn't hesitate to slide his and Jeongguk pants down just enough. His fingers slipping inside, prodding and rubbing against the younger's rim.

"Hyungie, I don't need prep, please inside now." The younger was now becoming needy and Jimin wasn't gonna refuse.

Aligning himself with Jeongguk's, a gasp slipped out when his dick caught the rim, he pushed in swiftly.

"Who came in here before me?" Jimin groaned feeling the almost easy slide.

"Mm, Namjoonie." Jeongguk whined as the older thrusted slow hard thrusts into him.

"Fuck Kook, I'm already close." Jimin groaned feeling the white heat build in his core.

The younger pushed back meeting his hard thrusts, "fill me up hyungie please."

Jungkook may or may not be the biggest cum slut for his partners and he wasn't afraid to show it, in fact they all loved it, seeing him so needy to fucked full.

One, two, three more thrusts until Jimin was spilling inside the man.

"Oh fuck bun." Jimin's hand already making its way the younger's leaking cock but a hand got their before his.

"I can finish him up." Yoongi turned over, Jeongguk gasped at the quick pumps.

Delilah sat up a little, peaking over with a worn out smile. "Good morning my loves."

Seems like they'd just finished doing the same thing.

-

Their weekends were short, but love filled and sweet, as all their weekends would go, they'd take the time to enjoy each other and their family.

Now, lunch time. The family sat together in the living room, on the floor in front of the tv.

It was better than the table, they could be closer.

"Momma, I finished all the veges, wook!" Ardin lifted his plate happily.

"That's so good baby, you did so good." Delilah praised her baby boy. He was more picky than Serin who would basically eat anything you put in front of him, so this was a win.

"Look at my big boy, you're eating so well now." Jin leaned over and kissed Ardin's forehead.

"Papa me too me too!" Serin bounced.

"Of course Ser, come here." Jin put his plate aside as Serin came tumbling into his lap.

"Last bit angel." Hoseok chimed as Serene happily took the bite of her mashed up food.

"Good job baby!" Yoongi cooed.

Ardin picked himself up and placed himself between Jeongguk and Namjoon, he just liked to be close and warm.

"Anybody have any plans today?" Namjoon asked as he took a sip of his iced tea.

"I was thinking we could go to the park this evening, around 6 when there aren't many people." Delilah replied.

Yoongi sighed as he and Jin picked up their families' empty plates.

"goin to the park?" Serin perked up.

"It'll be okay, only for a little while and we'll stay all together."

Delilah knew they could possibly draw attention to themselves, but their kids barely spent any time outside like real kids, yes for their own safety, but kids need to have fun outside.

"Let's get cleaned up okay babies?" Taehyung picked himself up. The twins already knew he meant bath time, they just about launched themselves up, of course, throwing their clothes off down the hallway.

"I'll take my little princess too." Namjoon cooed as he picked up Serene.

They can handle this.

Delilah pouted, with Jimin and Jeongguk joining along.

"God, fine, okay, but we have security close by and we don't stay for more than an hour....and you're doing the dishes." Yoongi groaned, how could he say no.

"Yay! Okay deal done I agree that's good thank you baby."

Delilah Jimin and Kook attacked Yoongi kissing all over his face, the man couldn't help but smile.

"Dishes, now." He chuckled.

"Yes sir." The three filed into the kitchen.

Hello my loves. How are you? Did you enjoy the concert? Honestly it's the most okay I've felt in a while. Stan BTS for good mental health. I love you, bye. ( ˘ ³˘)♥