Chapter 6 🐻

"Okay last thing, what about the equipment, Namjoon was stressing in the editing room about the video quality looking kind of fuzzy....as if he had a reason to be in there besides watching Jungkook's special appearance in the new video."

Yoongi chuckled over the phone.

"I signed off on the new camera equipment ten minutes ago, Mr. Min." Jin held the office phone up to ear as he typed away at his keyboard.

"You know I like it when you call me Mr. Min." Yoongi replied in a lower tone.

"Thank you Mr. Min, is that all?" Jin replied with a prim voice.

"Hyungie is everything okay?"

Jin could hear the pout in Yoongi's voice, he usually loved to have a little dirty talk over the phone.

"Yes that's perfect, if that's all please check your email for the final write up." Jin looked up flashing a smile at the stranger that stood in his office.

"Fina- What? Hyung what are you talking about?"

Yoongi's chair squeaked in the background, Jin knows that means he's sat up now.

"Okay, have a good day, please forward the email to the second Mr. Kim...and Mr. Jeon." Jin quickly hung up the line, leaving Yoongi bewildered.

He turned slightly in his seat to get a proper look at the man. He was rugged yet well built, he was dressed almost casual, his hair was short, and he had what seemed to be stubble. He smelled like cologne and cigarettes.

"How can I help you today?" Jin put on his best work voice.

The man took a few steps forward, "It's about the restaurant..per say," he paused pushing his tongue across the inside of his cheek, "the trucks, you see, they aren't delivering my goods and I can't get in touch with the boss lady.

Boss lady? Goods?

Jin was sure everything was in order with the restaurant, sure he had other business to attend to but he always ensured everything ran smoothly with the restaurant. Were the food trucks not delivering on time?

"I'm sorry but, can I have your I.D and work badge, I don't think I've seen you at the restaurant."

Yoongi's POV

"What write up?" Yoongi groaned as he checked his email anyway.

__________________________________________
Email from: WWHjin92@bangmail.com

subject:  Big scary man

Strange big man in my office, fucking intimidating, he's in front of me and I can't say anything. Get security on standby, make sure Delilah doesn't come to my office just in case.

-Hyung

__________________________________________

"The fuck?" Yoongi quickly forwarded the email to Namjoon and Jungkook, he'd chosen not to call security just yet, this could just be a situation where someone looks rough but is just a normal person.

He quickly got out of his office and at the same time he saw Namjoon, Jungkook and Delilah filing out of theirs.

"Delilah he specifically sai-"

"I don't give a fuck, I'm going too." She looked Yoongi up down with furrowed eyebrows.

"I already tried hyung come on." Jungkook groaned.

"Fine. Delilah stay next to Joon." Yoongi grumbled.

She did listen to that at least, placing herself behind the buff man. He'd been bulking up recently and honestly, it was the hottest thing in the world to his partners, but now's not the time.

"You know, this could just be a misunderstanding." Namjoon rationed as they approached Jin's office.

As they made their way a loud crash was heard startling the four partners.

"What kind of fucking misunderstanding is that?" Delilah spoke as they sped up towards the door.

A yelp was heard from Jin sending Jungkook straight into protective mode. He barged right into the room.

"Kook wai- fuck, call security Delilah. Now." Namjoon quickly followed behind Jungkook.

"What's all the noise about?" Jimin and Taehyung poked their heads out of their office concerned.

The two scanned the scene, emerging out of their office.

Jin was still in his chair but he had seemingly pushed it and himself all the way back to the wall, his eyes widened with fear, his entire desk flipped over.

"Someone's playing with my money and you're the closest I can get to her!" The man kicked aside the desk.

"Call security." Yoongi deadpanned.

"I- what? I don't know what you're t-"

The man stepped right on Jin's moving picture frame, shattering the glass further. He reached over striking Jin across his face, throwing him straight out of his chair.

Jungkook was about to launch on the man when Namjoon beat him to it. He tackled him to floor pinning him down.

"You're fucking lucky I got to you first and not my other partner over there." Namjoon did his best to remain calm, while Jungkook and Yoongi were already fuming.

"Hyungie!" Jungkook and Yoongi ran over to Jin's side.

"I'm okay I'm good." Jin sat up.

Delilah, Taehyung and Jimin quickly got back to the room with security.

Taehyung's eyes fell on the man as he was being dragged out.

Fuck.

"You! You fix this shit or they're coming for every one of you!" The spat struggled against the two guards as he was pulled away.

"Taehyung?" Jin looked up to Taehyung.

"I- I don't what he's talking about." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Yoongi shot a glance over to Taehyung.

"Come on, let's go home early today and take care of our hyung and see our babies." Yoongi and Jeongguk helped their husband up.

"Yeah, I need to see my babies right now." Jin groaned.

"Look at your perfect face my Jinnie baby, oh no!" Delilah already started babying Jin, just as she would whenever any of them got hurt.

"Maybe I should get punched in the face." Jimin whispered, he did miss being babied, it didn't happen often anymore.

"Wait." Taehyung suddenly looked around the room.

"What?" Jungkook replied.

"Where the fuck is Hoseok?"

STAN BTS FOR GOOD MENTAL HEALTH
I LOVE YOU, BYE ( ˘ ³˘)💜.