Chapter 4💫

"Wipes?"

"Check!"

"Extra diapers, change of clothes for the twins?"

"Got it!"

"First aid kit?"

"In my bag"

"Snacks?"

"Hyung oH my fu- let's GO, the twins are already in the car."

Jimin and Yoongi were the last to actually get out of the house, mostly because Yoongi was reluctant and Jimin liked to double check everything, but Yoongi was taking it too far.

Course he was being protective of his babies and family, understandable, completely.

"Move it." Jimin pushed Yoongi out the door and into the hallway.

The older let himself be moved, as they carried on down the hallway.

"You know we can just build them a park here." Yoongi grumbled.

"Not the same baby." Jimin patted his bum gently.

"I still don't like this idea." The older folded his arms as they stepped into the elevator.

"I know you don't," Jimin snaked his arms around Yoongi's hips, "but it'll make our babies and our spouses so happy love." He pressed a light kiss to lips, "don't you want that?"

"Oh fuck off, you know I want that." Yoongi grumbled pecking Jimin's lips a few more times.

As the elevator opened up to the car park, their family and two other men dressed casually, but obviously their body guards, stood around the car.

"Finally!" Delilah perked up as she saw her last two husbands.

"What took you two so long? Did you change your mind? I don't mind staying home." Taehyung looked almost hopeful.

"Unfortunately no, we're still going out." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"So what DID take so long, did you guys have play time?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Ardin's head popped up from inside the car, "Papas you gots to wait til we get to the park to pway!" He pouted deeply.

"Park play huh?" Jimin snickered.

"Okay! File in people. Wonho, Rowoon follow behind us." Namjoon directed the two.

"Can't believe you finally got your license Joon." Delilah chuckled as the man got into the driver seat.

"Can't believe the first vehicle I legally drive is a ten seater." Namjoon turned around to see Jin and Jungkook buckling in Ardin and Serin while Hoseok carefully buckles Serene in.

"Okay all set." Hoseok looks up to Namjoon.

"Alright." Namjoon starts up the car and pulls out of the parking garage.

At The Park

"Be careful on the swings Serin!" Delilah called over as she sat with Jimin, Hoseok and Serene.

Serin kept asking to be pushed higher, and of course Jungkook obliged.

"Ardin baby, do you wanna swing higher?" Taehyung gently asked.

"No thank you daddy, this good." He turned and smiled back.

"That's my good boy!" Namjoon looked up from his book.

"You're reading? You do that at home." Yoongi glanced over at his husband, but only for a moment before his eyes were trained on his babies again.

"Yeah, but I'm in nature, it's a different vibe." Namjoon half smiled.

"I get it." Jin sighed out, leaning into Namjoon's side.

"You're literally playing on a Nintendo switch, no judgement, but it's not the same baby." Yoongi replied causing Jin to furrow his eyebrows and Namjoon to laugh.

"Hey Jiminie can you come push Ardin for a sec I gotta use to bathroom." Taehyung waved over to Jimin.

"On it." Jimin quickly sprung up.

Taehyung started making his way to the bathroom, Wonho followed behind him.

"Hyung, it's okay, I don't need security to pee." He chuckled.

"I'll just wait outside." Wonho bowed a little.

Taehyung flashed a quick smile before stepping into a stall.

He let out a deep breath as he pulled out his cellphone.

6 missed calls, 11 texts.

"Fuck."

He called back.

It barely rang once before the panicked voice answered.

"Hello? Are you okay? Is everything okay? Why weren't you answering!? You can't do that!"

"I'm sorry, I know, I'm sorry, I'm at the park with my family." Taehyung pressed his fingers to the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Seriously? You know things are rocky right now, get our family home."

"I hate this." Taehyung sighed.

"I know, me too but you know..." The voice softened.

"I know."

"Text me when you all are home safe."

"Okay."

Taehyung held his breath before stepping outside.

"Is everything okay sir?" Wonho had a look of concern on his face.

Shit

"Ugh yeah, just not feeling too good, and you know I don't like when you call me sir." Taehyung half smiled.

"Right, Taehyung." Wonho corrected himself.

Reluctantly Taehyung went back to family giving the news of his sudden illness. Of course they believed him and instantly babied him.

"Babies, off the seesaw, daddy isn't feel well." Jimin called.

"Oh no!" Serin, as quickly as his little legs could take him, ran over to Taehyung, "daddy, I make you all better okay?"

"Thank you baby."

At Home.

Taehyung laid on the bed, he actually did start feeling woozy, maybe it was the guilt.

Knock Knock

The door pushed open.

"Baby? Delilah and I made dinner, you coming?" Yoongi walked in.

"Not really hungry." Taehyung pulled the covers over himself.

"Guessed so...Taehyungie, is everything okay?"

Taehyung knew that look. Yoongi knows something is up.

Taehyung sat up. "Hyung, there's something I need to tell you."

HELLO! (・-・) \(・◡・)/ LONG TIME NO SEE. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED WITH OUR TANNIES. How are we all keeping up with everything going on? It's so much right? I love it.

Im finally doing better mentally, so I can actually think clearly to write 🥺😭.

I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥ see you soon again. .