Chapter 17🍒

Jin and his partners tried their absolute best to wrap their heads around everything Momo and Sana graciously explained.

There was a coup, someone had tried, and more than likely succeeded in overthrowing Sunghees's position.

So why were things so tense?

Was Sunghee dead?

What would happen to his family?

His babies. God his babies. He prayed they were somewhere safe.

"Momo, do you know where we can find these...men, that tried to over throw my mother...or well did?"

Jin was pacing along the living room floor, obviously distressed. Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed in thought, Yoongi seemed to be thinking, but about what, no one could tell, his face gave away nothing.

"Jinnie, baby, take a breath okay." Delilah said after she excused herself to make anxious dinner, even with Momo and Sana's protest, she had to get up, do something, even if it's making a meal for her partners and the two women who'd further imploded their world with information. She'd never felt so helpless.

"Sweets, do you need help?" Yoongi leaned up, looking over to his only wife.

"No thank you oppa, you sit and rest, I got this." She smiled, taking hurried steps back over to give him a small peck.

The urge to kiss him was strong, and once she started she had to kiss them all. They haven't been close in so long. Yes it's only been a few days but, they're used to being basically attached at the mouth....or elsewhere.

"You're so sweet Darling." Namjoon said in a low voice as she pulled away from the kiss.

Jimin tried to chase after his kiss, pouting a little when she pulled away to kiss Taehyung and Jungkook. The three grabbing her back to kiss over her lips and cheeks at the same time for a few seconds, she grumbled but didn't even attempt to pull away.

"My Seokie, hm." She him an extra peck really quick, she couldn't help it, his love heart lips were too enticing.

He smiled into the kiss, eyes slightly hooded as he tilted his neck up into the kiss. 

"Seokjinnie oppa." Delilah looked at him, calling him in the voice that always got his attention. It worked, he hurried over and kissed her, the crease between his eyebrows finally fading as he relaxed into the kiss.

She always knows just what to do to put her partners at ease. She paced back into the kitchen to get started.

"I wanna go back home Sana." Momo mumbled into Sana's ear.

"I know baby." Sana kissed her temple, "me too."

Jin took a deep breath, sitting next to Namjoon, who thoughtlessly leaned closer to his hyung.

"Hyungie." Hoseok nudged Yoongi, the older's eyes following Hoseok's to the maknaes. A small nod from Yoongi and a glance from Namjoon.

"Sana, Momo. Is it alright if we use your shower, we didnt really find a hotel to stay in, since this was all so...rushed." Yoongi asked.

Momo sat with her legs spread, arms folded and Sana leaning into her legs tucked up. They shared a sympathetic look, "Course, down the hall last door on the right, you guys can stay in that room.....sorry we only have one guest room."

"That's fine, we prefer to be all together anyway. I'm gonna go get our bags from the car, thank you both, I'll be right back." Jin stood up abruptly, suddenly tense again.

"So did we." Momo whispered softly to Sana.

"I'll come with you hyung, don't go alone." Jimin was quick to stand up, but Yoongi gently placed an arm on him.