Chapter 25🧚🏻‍♀️

After everything the magic family got to live in a magic forest. The twin pups and their squirrelly sister sat on the giant mushroom trampoline watching the fairies dance in the flowers with their parents tending to the garden and lounging around on the grass.

"I love it here." Said their cat dad.

"You love it here too my pretty angel?" Their squirrel dad said to their flora and fauna gifted mom as she brought a wilted flower back to full bloom, their squirrel dad getting all the prettiest ones to make into flower rings.

"I do my love, how about you my sweet bun?"

Their bunny dad's ears quirked up, pulling away from the rough housing he and their bear dad were having "I do." He smiled before he was pulled back down into a pile of leaves with said bear, a cute squeak of shock leaving his lips.

"I made drinks." Their witch dad Jin came out, with a tray hovering over his palm, another hand swiping over the drinks making them sparkle.

"Thank you." Their sleepy wolf husband stretched with a growl in his chest, ushering his book away, which sat itself down and closed.

"You're welcome." Their cute witch dad pouted as he used his magic to float the book down gently.

The wolf huffed and nuzzled into the witches neck causing his pout to resolve, bubbles appearing out of no where as the witch began giggling wildly at his husband's kisses and nibbles.

"Joon you're gonna attract the fairies to Jiminie's bubbles again."

"How about we go inside for some soup, I made it special, my babies?" Jin winked.

The pups knew that meant cauldron magic soup that made their tummies feel so full and tasted so yummy. They ran inside, the squirrelly sister raising a hand and the door opening on its own.

"She's getting comfortable with her magic." Their bunny husband smiled.

Their family followed inside happily, having a great dinner together, loving each other, living peacefully in the magic forest forever and ever.

"The end." Yoongi whispered as his babies drifted away to sleep. He leaned forward pressing the lightest kiss to their foreheads, tucking the blanking up carefully before slipping away.

He startled a little placing a hand on his chest, finally noticing his husband Jin standing there with fondest smile on his face.

"Those stories Leya wrote are good." He smiled pressing a kiss to Yoongi's cheek as they walked.

Yoongi noticed the way Jin held him close, closer than the norm. Kissing his jaw, his cheeks, the corner of his mouth, don't get him wrong, Yoongi is all for this, any day anytime, but he knows Jin isn't one to pepper kisses like that...unless...

"Did they already start?" Yoongi smiled a red tint casting over his cheeks as his husband's hands starting sliding up his sweater.

"I'm pretty sure at least one of our lovely partners are inside the other." Jin said with his lips softly pressed against Yoongi's ear, sending a chill down his spine.

-

And start they did, the scene the two walked in on pulled a groan from both their lips. Not to mention the sound.

"You two couldn't wait?" Yoongi groaned, finding a place on the king sized bed next to Namjoon.

"S-sorry hyungie ah- please-" Jimin had successfully broken Jungkook. They couldn't even blame him, their pretty husband alternating between circling and bouncing on Jungkook's cock. The younger's hands squeezing every part of Jimin he could, kissing his neck, his collarbones,his sternum, pressing open mouth kisses as he sucked in Jimin's nipples.