Chapter 18🍭

"Hyung's taking long in the shower isn't he?" Jungkook pouted.

(If I say the maknaes from this point on, include Delilah)

The maknaes were cuddled piled with Namjoon happily crushed below the four. Hoseok stood towel drying his hair with a frown, not that he was upset, just focused.

"You think?" Jimin rolled over Taehyung, causing the younger to release a small grunt.

"Hyung never showers long before bed, he doesn't like to delay his sleep any more than necessary." Jungkook said matter of factly, sitting up a little.

The space between Namjoon's eyebrows creased. He sat up suprsingly easily sending his partners toppling over.

"Baby careful." Delilah grumbled, Jimin chuckling as he pulled her up from halfway off the bed.

"Shit, sorry. I should check on him." Namjoon stretched.

"I'll do it, I'm still in my towel anyway." Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows.

"If I hear moaning I'm coming in." Taehyung folded his arms, joking of course. (Right?)

"Oh same." Jungkook smiled.

Hoseok scoffed before heading into the bathroom. Namjoon kept his ears open, just to be sure everything was okay, and maybe to hear moaning.

"Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok closed the door behind him, immidiately greeted by thick humid hair, the mirror fogged up completely.

Yoongi liked to scorch himself in the shower for some reason. 

But Yoongi didn't respond, the only sound the younger could hear was a small sigh.

"Hyung~" he called again, maybe he just didn't hear him.

"Hoba." Yoongi's voice was small from inside the shower.

Without any thought he slid open the shower door.

"Baby?" Hoseok stepped in.

His Yoongi, sat in the shower, he was hard...

Hoseok was about to help out, but when they met eyes his heart all but broke, looking up at him with puffy red eyes, pout on full display, his face all red, Hoseok couldn't make out any tears but that's because he was soaked.

"Hoba." His voice cracked just a little.

"Yoonie, what's wrong? Tell your Hoba, tell me so I can make it better?"

Hoseok stepped into the shower, flinching as the hot water hit his back. He lowered himself to meet Yoongi, cupping his face. His hand slid down his lower stomach, but Yoongi panicked and pushed it away.

"N-no. Y-your towel is getting soaked."

"Fuck the towel," Hoseok pulled the towel off of his body, the soaked material hitting the tiled floor, "what is it love?"

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but no words, a broken sob falling from his lips. Hoseok's eyes watered, his throat felt tight, he hated seeing any of his partners like this, but seeing Yoongi like this, it was something he'd only ever seen maybe three times.

He stood up quickly turning the shower off, then his attention was back on his lover, gently but swiftly he pulled him up. Yoongi let himself get pulled up and out of the shower, but stopping once Hoseok tried to get them out the door.

"No. I don't want them to see me like this." Yoongi sniffled.

"Baby you know it's okay, it's okay I promise." Hoseok's worry lines were prominent.