Eleventh chapter

Ryujin headed to the bedroom with a nervous pace. She quickly gathered her things together with Yeji and they both went to the apartment-bedroom they had been taken from. It was still the same as the last time they were there.

Yuna, Jisu and Chaeryeong were already there when Ryujin and Yeji arrived.

They were sitting on the couches, and their conversation was interrupted when Ryujin and Yeji appeared.

Yuna stood up and took Ryujin's hand. Looking at the others, she said:

"Can I have an hour or so with Ryujin-unnie? I promise we'll talk about whatever you want afterwards."

Ryujin looked at her friends with pleading eyes.

"One hour," Yeji said, and the rest nodded.

Yuna pulled Ryujin's hand to Ryujin's room. She went in first, and Ryujin took care of closing the door.

Yuna's lips crashed against hers as soon as she turned around. Ryujin opened her eyes wide and gasped in surprise. Yuna pressed her against the door and snuggled up to her, still kissing her.

"Two months without kissing her," Ryujin thought. The thought was like a switch for her needs.

She wrapped her mouth around Yuna's mouth, grabbing her hips and pulling her as tight against her as possible. Yuna grabbed her by the hair and made her throw her head back, which Ryujin allowed without protest. It didn't hurt: Yuna was gentle.

Their tongues fiddled with each other until they both ran out of air. They parted, looking into each other's eyes. Yuna's gaze was dangerous and sexy.

She grabbed Ryujin's legs and lifted her up. Ryujin let out a little cry of surprise and wrapped her legs around Yuna's hips and her arms around Yuna's neck. She was surprised that Yuna could carry her.

Yuna started kissing her neck. Ryujin stretched it and sighed in pleasure, nuzzling the nape of Yuna's neck. Goosebumps rose on her skin as Yuna wandered the tip of her tongue over the spot, leaving a wet trail behind her.

Yuna gently bit into her flesh, causing Ryujin to moan audibly.

"Quiet, unnie," Yuna said. "Remember they're in the living room."

"Then we shouldn't do it now," Ryujin gasped, not really wanting Yuna to stop.

Yuna grunted and walked, with Ryujin still carrying her, to the table in the room.

"It's going to break if you put me there," Ryujin warned with a chuckle.

"Damn it!"

"My god," Ryujin thought. She was getting aroused. Yuna had not shown this dominance before, though they had had few encounters of this nature.

Yuna posed her on her bed, positioning herself on top of Ryujin as she kissed her collarbone. Ryujin had her imprisoned with her legs wrapped around her waist and her hands running down the sides of Yuna's abdomen.

"We can't do anything with them in the living room," Ryujin said.

Yuna stopped all her movements.

"I know. I'm not even sure I want to do it. I just..." Yuna raised her face to Ryujin's. "I just want to make sure you're here."

Everything enveloped Ryujin all at once: she had been about to be dismissed forever from ITZY. That would have been horrible, dantesque and a disaster on so many levels.

Ryujin closed her eyes and massaged her forehead.

"Do you have a headache?" Yuna asked worriedly.