Belt

The atmosphere during dinner was strangely tense. Sansa seemed to be still mad at me. She avoided eye contact under all circumstances. Ramsay on the other hand couldn't take his eyes off me. I had to restrain myself from glancing over to Theon too often. Usually he never attended any of our meals but today he stood right behind his lord. I knew that Ramsay wanted to provoke me with it.
"You are wearing a really nice scarf tonight, Lady Yara", he said with a smug smile on his lips.
Impertinent bastard.
"Thank you, mylord", I replied politely.
The room fell silent again. Only the sound of cutlery on plates was heard.
"I will take Lady Yara to Karhold the day after the wedding. She will be presented to Lord Karstark to strengthen our alliances", Baelish announced then.
My head shot up. I shouldn't be surprised that he wanted to sell me to some Lord of the North. It frightened me to be parted from Sansa. We never had the best relationship but she was still my sister. I would be all alone in a dilapidated castle with a man who probably could be my grandfather. It would be an understatement to say I wasn't pleased.
"This sounds like a good plan. I am going to arrange everything for a safe journey", Roose Bolton affirmed.
I clenched my jaw and gripped on the edge of the table tightly. I wanted nothing more than punch Baelish right into his rat-like face. But I knew if I would let myself go it would lead to really bad consequences.
"I am not feeling well. May I go to my chambers?", I asked instead.
"You really look a little sick. Maybe I should send Maester Wolkan to you?", Lord Bolton suggested.
"That won't be necessary", I hurried to say.
The maester would examine me and would discover the bruises. I didn't know how loyal he was towards Lord Bolton and if he would tell him. I couldn't take the risk.
"I am sure some rest will be enough", I added.
"Very well. I hope we will see you at breakfast tomorrow."
"Thank you, mylord."
After I raised from my chair I made a short curtsey and left the dining room. I ran through the hallway as fast as my dress let me. When I reached my room I slammed the door shut. I wasn't able to contain myself anymore. I had enough of being pushed around like a cheap puppet. All of my suppressed emotions bursted out of me in one heavy explosion. I started to pull the furs off the bed. The dresses the servants had brought me earlier landed on the floor as well. Then I went over to the window to tear the curtains of. My eyes wandered over to the pile of books which I had been allowed to take from the library. I didn't think of the consequences when I grabbed one by one and threw it into the fireplace. My hands still shook with rage while I watched the paper going up in flames. It wasn't enough. I wanted to destroy something more. I wanted to hurt someone.
Someone entered the room without knocking. I could see his reflection in the mirror. I didn't feel pity by the thought that he would receive my whole anger. Well, at least he was someone who would deserve to be hurt.
"It seems like you have recovered really fast, mylady", Ramsay pointed out after he had inspected the damage I had done.
If he wouldn't have been too surprised by my next action he definitely would have been fast enough to stop me. Instead my fist hit his jaw hard enough to let the skin of his lower lip burst open. His head flew to the side and he had to take a step back. My eyes widened in shock when I realized what I had done. I should have never hit him. I had acted without thinking which usually didn't happen very often. If I had been in my right mind I would have never done it. Yet I didn't regret it. It had felt too good.
Then he did something I least expected. He started to laugh.
"I really hope it was worth it."
I wanted to show him how much I had enjoyed to hurt him by trying to punch him again. But he caught my hand half way and squeezed my wrist together that tight I was sure I would need to cover up another bruise tomorrow. I tried to pull my hand away but his grip was too tight. Instead he pulled me close to press his lips against mine. My resistance disappeared completely and I started to suck the blood out of the wound from his lower lip like he had done it with mine in the morning. He groaned into my mouth which sent heat straight into my lower region. Ramsay pulled away and forced me to turn around. Then he pushed my body down onto the bed roughly. I wanted to raise myself up but he pressed me down again.
"If you value your sister's life I would advise you to obey."
Somehow he had found out that Sansa was my weak point. It was true that she annoyed me most of the time but I still loved her. I would do anything to prevent her from any more suffering. Because of that I stayed in my current position while he lifted my dress to expose my naked butt. I heard how he loosened his belt.
"You have to be punished for your previous actions. A strike for every misbehaving. One for leaving the castle without permission. One for talking to Reek about your brothers. And at last one for making me go mad over you. Don't you dare to scream or I'll hit you until you learn how to be quiet."
A strange kind of excitement rushed through my body. It should have concerned me that I felt like that. But it didn't. Instead I couldn't wait to get hurt by him.
"You are not going to punish me for punching you earlier?", I dared to ask.
"No", he denied. "Actually I enjoyed that."
I pulled the scarf from my neck to sunk my teeth into the fabric. I prayed I would be able to stay silent. I turned my head to see our reflections in the mirror. It shocked me when I stared into my own eyes which were clouded by lust. He didn't warn me when he let his belt slap against my naked butt. Tears shot into my eyes when the pain hit me unprepared. I bit hard on my scarf to hold back the scream that wanted to escape my mouth. But I managed to restrain myself.
Then he let down his belt a second time. He must have hit the same spot from before because it hurt even more this time. My legs started to shake while tears streamed down my face. I breathed in the air through my nose in short and deep breaths in a bad attempt to ease the pain. A warm liquid started to run over my thighs in narrow rivulets. I didn't need to look to know that I had started bleeding.
When he spanked me the third time I whimpered quietly. I only hoped he wouldn't hit me again because I had made a noise. The last one had been nearly too much. But luckily I heard how he put the belt around his waist again. After he had closed the clasp I felt one of his hands on my waist. Slowly he brushed his fingertips over my wounded skin. I groaned when another wave of pain rushed through my body. He stopped his movements when his hand reached my vagina. He pushed one finger into me almost gently. My painful groan turned into a lustful moan.
"You're a virgin. I have to say it surprises me a little bit."
He let his finger slid out. While he locked his eyes with mine in the mirror he licked his finger which was covered in my blood and my juices.
"It will be wonderful to take it from you."
He spanked me with his bare hand hard enough to get pushed into the mattress again. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my jaw. The mark his hand had left behind burned like fire.
"But not today."
Ramsay stepped back and walked over to the door but turned around one last time.
"I guess I don't have to tell you to keep your mouth shut about my visit."
Then he was out of my chambers, leaving me alone again with my mixed feelings.