Arrow

I pulled the fur around my shoulders to protect myself from the cold wind. Ramsay allowed me to leave his chambers to watch his battle against my brother Jon Snow. Even after all the things he had done to me I wasn't sure who I wanted to win. I was certain that winning for the one bastard meant the death for the other one. When I started to move my legs to warm up my feet I felt the grip of the guard on my shoulder tighten. He had kept his hand there since we had climbed up the wall.
"I won't run away", I reassured the man. "I am just freezing."
The guard loosened his grip again. He waved to another guard and instructed him to get me a second fur.
But the cold wind was forgotten when there was a sudden movement in Jons army. A single man rode through the rows of wildlings past the front line. The man was to far away for me to recognize him but I bet it was Jon. My eyes wandered over to Ramsay who currently talked to Rickon who stood beside him. I hadn't seen him for so long. He was almost as tall as Ramsay now. Tears started to well in my eyes. Maybe this would be the last opportunity to see him ever again. It would have been nice to talk to him at least once.
Ramsay stretched his hand into the air, his fingers were wrapped around his knife. My heart pounded heavy in my chest when he lowered his hand towards Rickon. But instead of harming him Ramsay cut the ropes that were wrapped around his wrists. I frowned my forehead while I thought about what he was up to. Rickon made a few steps forward. Hesitantely he turned around and looked back to Ramsay. Then he started to run, straight across the field over to the wildlings. A soldier handed Ramsay his bow. The bastard aimed his first arrow aiming at the running boy. Jon hurried to get on the horse. The arrow flew through the air and missed Rickon. I was certain that Ramsay only played with him. Usually he never missed his target.
When the second arrow landed on the ground right next to Rickons feet I realized that Jon could ride as fast as he wanted. It was never Ramsays intention to let Rickon get over to his brother. Just when Jon was near enough to stretch his hand out to his brother the third arrow hit Rickon right in his back. The boy stumbled and fell to the ground.
"Rickon!", I cried out in pain even if I knew that no one could hear me.
My legs gave way and I slumped to the ground. My body shook uncontrollably while I wasn't able to hold back the tears. But I didn't even want to. I let it all out. My anger and my grieve. I screamed until my voice got hoarse. The sound of an ongoing battle reached my ears but I didn't have the desire to see what was going on and who was winning. The guard left me in peace. I only felt how the requested fur was tossed over my shoulders.
I didn't know how much time had passed but after a while the gate was opened and several riders emerged into the courtyard. I heard shouting about closing the gate again. A few moments later something heavy let the walls shake.
"Mylady, we need to get down the wall", the guard reached out to me.
I let him pull me up and guide me down the stairs. When we were halfway down a vibration let me stop and hold onto the handrail. The gate burst open and the giant wildling I had spotted on the battlefield earlier stormed inside. Several arrows stuck in his body which let him sunk down onto his knees. The soldiers that rushed into the courtyard slaughtered Ramsays men one by one. Jon rushed through the door and stopped next to the giant. His whole body was drenched in blood. An arrow hit the giant right into his eye which let him fell to the ground with a loud thud. I caught sight of Ramsay on the other end of the courtyard with his bow in his hands. He seemed to be unharmed.
A very grim looking wildling murdered the guard next to me but didn't hurt me. He aimed his sword at me to prevent me from running away. Ramsays and my eyes met for a brief moment until his attention was drawn to Jon again. The few soldiers which were left of Ramsays army were surrounded by wildlings and soldiers from his opponents. They killed every single one of Ramsays men until only the bastard was left. The arrows were pointed at him now.
"You suggested one on one combat, didn't you", Ramsay started. "I reconsider. I think that sounds like a wonderful idea."
Ramsay got another arrow out of his quiver. I couldn't do anything else than stare at the scene in terror. Jon hurried to grab a shield which lay on the floor. He was fast enough to raise it. The arrow got stuck in the wood. So did the second and the third one. When Ramsay wanted to pull out the fourth arrow Jon took a swing with the shield and knocked Ramsay to the floor.
"No!", I shouted.
My rigidity fell off from me and I dodged the sword that aimed at me. I slipped through the several hands that tried to reach out to me while I rushed over to Jon and Ramsay. Jon let down his fists repeatedly. Ramsay didn't do anything to stop him and Jon didn't seem like he wanted to stop until the bastard was dead.
"Jon! Stop!", I screamed but he didn't listen.
Someone managed to grab me. I screamed in pain when my joint was almost pulled out of my shoulder. Through a veil of tears I caught sight of red hair and a beard in the same colour. His grip on my arm was too tight for me to free myself. My head shot over to the two men when I saw a movement in the corner of my eyes. Sansa had appeared right in front of them. Jon stopped to look up to his sister. There was a moment of silence but then Jon backed away. I caught sight of Ramsays face which was bruised and full of blood. He managed to smile when our eyes met. Slowly I let myself down on the floor.
"No", I whispered. "Ramsay..."