Offer

Ramsay locked the door as soon as I entered my chambers. He let the key disappear in one of his pockets.
"Get out of your dress", he ordered.
"I require your assistance, mylord."
It was almost impossible to pull off the dress on my own. Ginny had worked almost half and hour to get me into it. It hadn't looked that complicated when I had picked it out. But the laces on my back required skilful hands and Ginny had really struggled with it. I was sure it would take at least just as long to get me out of it. Ramsay wasn't known for patience so I was certain he wouldn't bother with untying the cords one by one.
A knife appeared in his hand.
"Turn around."
I turned my back on him and lifted my hair. One of his hands went around my waist and pulled me towards him. Cold steel touched my throat while his hot breath tickled me behind my ear. I shivered slightly when I felt his mouth on the side of my neck, his tongue following the course of my main artery. The pulse beated hard against his lips as my heart pumped my blood through my veins in a fast rhythm.
"Why did you kiss him?", he asked me with his mouth still on my neck.
"I can kiss whoever I want. I don't belong to anyone."
A quiet gasp escaped my mouth when he sunk his teeth into my skin. He had bitten right into the bruise he had created days ago. When he started to suck on it I let out a lustful moan. The bruise had turned yellow already but I was sure after today I would have to hide my neck for a while longer.
"You are wrong. You belong to me."
His words let me get wet between my legs which had started to shake. If Ramsay wouldn't held me in his tight grip my knees would give way.
"Lord Baelish would disagree. He already promised me to Lord Karstark", I reminded him.
"Well, then we have to do something to make you not interesting to other men."
The knife on my throat disappeared. Instead he used it to cut the cords from the bottom up. After the dress had loosened its support it glided on the floor. Cold air hit my exposed skin which let my body tremble.
"Look at those wonderful welts." When his fingers brushed over my butt I hissed in slight pain. "This magnificent red colour on your pale skin."
He squeezed my butt tightly. A suppressed groan escaped my mouth and I felt my legs weaken. Ramsay wrapped his hand around me again to keep me in place.
"Lie down on the bed and put your hands over your head."
I freed myself from his grip to turn around.
"I need to make an offer first."
Ramsay raised his eyebrows.
"There is nothing you can offer me."
"You are not going to hurt Sansa. Not tonight and not on every other occasion. Instead you can do with me whatever pleases you."
"Do you think there is anything that keeps me from taking you whenever I want?"
"I will show Sansa everything. The bruises. The welts. Even she will believe me then. Or I can go to Lord Baelish. I am sure he will be very interested to know what kind of a man you are. Or what would your father say if he is going to find out that you destroy his chance of an alliance."
His hand shot forward and I felt his knife on my throat again.
"You are just bluffing. If you had meant to tell anyone you would have already done it."
"But what if I already did? You were away for a while."
"No", he contradicted with a sly grin. "You didn't. Because it's not as simple as that. There is a reason why you kept your mouth shut and I want you to say it."
I knew exactly what he wanted me to admit. But I wasn't ready to say it yet. I had to get his promise first that he won't harm Sansa.
"I can scream for help", I threatened him instead. "Even if no one would accuse you you won't get another opportunity to touch me. I will get married to Lord Karstark and you won't ever see me again."
"Why should that concern me?"
"Because you want me."
"I can have every single woman in this castle if I want to. What makes you think that you are something special?"
"You claim I am staring at you constantly. Yet you are the one who keeps on following me. Because you know that I am different." I kept on staring into his ice blue eyes. "You are a torturer, a flayer and a sadist. And even if I know all of that I still invited you to my chamber. You love to hurt people. But I could tell that you even love it more that I am enjoying it."
The way he observed my body with his lustful eyes told me that I had guessed correctly.
"You won't harm Sansa and I'll be yours. Forever."
"Fine. I promise", he finally said.