Knife

Ramsay started to loose his patience which wasn't that big in the beginning. Roughly he pushed me down on the bed. I scrunched my nose as soon as my naked butt got in contact with the furs. I was surprised that none of my wounds bursted open again by the sudden violence.
He pulled my arms over my head to tie them up onto one of the bedposts with his belt. I expected he would keep his clothes on but instead he got out of the bed to slip out of his clothings. I bit my lip impatiently while I admired his naked body. His skin was as pale as mine, a wonderful contrast to his dark hair. When he came towards me I watched the movement of his well trained muscles.
I wasn't prepared for that incredible feeling when he crawled on top of me. The heat which rushed through my body let me squirm. He groaned in pleasure when my thigh brushed over his erected dick. His rough hand closed around my breast and squeezed it tightly. This incredible mixture of pain and lust washed over me which let me moan out loudly. When he smashed his lips against mine he didn't hesitate to slip his tongue inside my mouth. He used it together with his teeth to pleasure me. I hadn't noticed he had taken his knife with him but suddenly I felt the cold steel on my skin.
"I am still furious you kissed Reek earlier."
He let the blade glide over my chest.
"I hope you didn't want to make me jealous. People who do so bore me. And people who bore me don't end well."
I wanted to say something but only a surprised gasp came out of my mouth when he ripped my skin over my breasts. I stretched out my chest when he bent down to lick over it.
"I swear if he ever touches you again I will cut his tongue out!"
I barely managed a nod because he hurt me a second time. This time he carved a line right next to my nipple deep enough that the blood ran down my breasts. He closed his lips around my nipple to suck hard on it. I groaned in pleasure when he used his teeth to add extra friction. Then I felt his dick pressing against my clit. I couldn't hold back a scream when he entered me completely. It hurt so badly to get stretched by him way too fast. It couldn't be compared to any pain I had ever felt before. He didn't give me time to adjust to his size when he set a fast pace. I wanted to cry out again but he put a hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. Tears started to run down my face while he kept on thrusting into me mercilessly.
A part of me wanted him to stop, but this part didn't protest very loudly. The rest wished it would never end. Pain and pleasure alternated. I couldn't tell if my body twitched from lust or hurt. He raised himself up a bit to connect his eyes with mine. His wonderful pale chest was covered with my blood now. Ramsay let out a restrained groan. He seemed to be close to his climax.
"What is my name?", he growled. He removed his hand from my mouth to let me speak.
"Ramsay!", I breathed.
The answer didn't appear to please him. He sunk his knife into my sides in between my ribs. I screamed in pain and shock. I hadn't expected that he would hurt me like that. I couldn't tell how bad it was but I felt how the blood emerged from the wound with every heartbeat. It drenched the furs beneath us. I felt panic rising in my chest.
"Please stop!", I begged.
"Not until you say my full name!"
"Please, I'm bleeding!"
"Say it!", he commanded, ignoring my pleads. Instead he pushed his finger into the wound he had created with his blade. I cried out. I didn't mind if anyone would hear me. I only wanted him to stop. But did I really? There was something else. An unknown feeling was about to build up in my core. The tip of his dick hit a spot inside of me repeatedly. It was almost unbearable.
"Ramsay Bolton!" , I screamed.
I wasn't prepared for the amount of feelings that exploded inside of me. All kind of emotions washed over me in intensive waves and made my mind went blank. I barely noticed how Ramsay pulled his dick out to release his cum onto the furs. Our heavy panting filled the room. After Ramsay had caught his breath he untied my hands. I didn't find the strength to lower them and let them lie over my head instead. Ramsay raised himself up and started to pick up his clothes.
"Maester Wolkan should have a look at you", he advised. "I can assure you he will keep silent about everything."
His voice sounded cold and distant. I could have been mistaken but I believed I saw a hint of guilt in his eyes. But I wasn't sure If I had only imagined things. He went over to the door and didn't look at me a second time when he left the room. Somehow I managed to lower my hand to press it against the wound on my side. The blood seeped through my fingers so I turned to the side to add additionally pressure. Luckily it stopped bleeding after a while but I felt to weak to stand up.
When someone knocked on the door I was crawled up under the furs whimpering quietly. Through the veil of tears I saw Theon coming into the room. I was certain Ramsay had sent him only to punish both of us.
"Lord Ramsay requested me to pick you up for the wedding", Theon explained.
I wanted to say something but winced in pain instead. Theon stared at me in shock when he spotted the blood that covered most of the furs. I only hoped it looked worse than it actually was.
"I don't think I can attend the wedding", I groaned. "Could you get the maester instead?"
Hesitantely he made a step into the room.
"Now!", I managed to shout.
This let him wake up from his trance. He hurried to left the room. Tears started to stream down my face again caused by pain but mostly out of shame. It couldn't be healthy that I had taken pleasure in the things he had done. But it had and it really frightened me.