Air

The days went by uneventfully. The only visits I received was from Theon who brought me food and water from time to time. One time I had asked him about what happened to Ginny but he only claimed that I didn't really want to know. Aside from that I didn't talk to him. I only wanted to be left alone. Most of the time I didn't even find the need to raise from my bed when he came in.
So I didn't bother to turn around when the door opened the other day. But soon I realized that the footsteps were different ones this time.
"Why did you come?", I asked, stubbornly staring out of the window.
"I am going to leave Winterfell to defeat Stannis", he announced.
"Good luck. I hope Stannis will cut your throat", I replied coldly.
I heard how he came closer. He pulled the furs from my body one by one. I didn't even try to stop him. Even though my wounds had started to heal I wasn't sure if my soul ever would. After he pulled away the last fur my body started to shiver because I only wore a thin gown.
"No, you don't", Ramsay contradicted.
I heard the rustle of clothing being slid off. Then he laid down next to me, his chest pressing against my back. My whole body tensed when he started to caress my hair. His movements appeared almost gently but I knew how fast his mood could change.
"You lied", I claimed which let him chuckle.
"Of course I lied. What did you expect? It was my right to consummate the marriage. I need a heir. You can't believe I was going to leave her be."
"You promised not to harm her", I insisted.
"I can assure you I did my best not to. But she resisted too much. It wasn't my intention to hurt her."
More lies.
"Like it wasn't your intention to hurt me?", I replied sarcastically.
"If you are waiting for an apology then you don't know me very well."
His hand wandered down between my legs. I thought he would push his fingers into me but he only let them rest on my clit. I didn't dare to move.
"Unlike you I am going to keep my promise. You can do whatever pleases you. But don't expect that I will enjoy it this time."
"You think you are so strong. But no matter how much you try to resist I am going to make you love it."
When his lips brushed over my skin my own body betrayed me. The hair on my neck rose by the slight touch. He placed soft kisses on my shoulder while his fingers massaged my clit. I clenched my teeth to prevent myself from moaning. I pressed my butt against his dick when he started to suck on my neck. It felt too good and I didn't want him to stop. But I knew he wouldn't stay that gentle. Soon he was going to hurt me again. I couldn't let that happen.
I let my hand slid under my pillow. I started to panic when I didn't find what I was looking for at first. But then my hand touched the cold steel and I wrapped my fingers around it. In one smooth motion I turned around and rolled on top of him. I pressed the knife against his throat but didn't hurt him. Yet. While his eyes sparkled with astonishment he looked up to me with his lips turned up into a sly grin.
"So, what now, Lady Yara? Are you going to kill me?"
"Maybe", I replied.
"I doubt you will."
"Do you want to find out?"
He laughed but didn't answer my question. I reached down between my legs to grab his dick. I aligned it with my entrance and let myself down on him. It hurt to get stretched by him but not as much as is did the first time. I didn't stop until he had entered me completely. Slowly I started moving allowing myself to get accustomed to his size. Ramsay wanted to grab me by my hips to force me to move faster but I reminded him of the blade that was still pressed against his throat. I let it glide over his neck deep enough to scratch his skin. A deep growl came out of his mouth which let me move my hips in a faster rhythm.
"You are wrong, mylord. I will get my apology."
I let the blade wander down to his chest and placed it near his heart. My free hand reached out to his throat. I felt him moving beneath me but I stopped him as I pushed down the blade just a little bit. He groaned in pain and pleasure. I raised and lowered myself even faster now. When he shut his eyes I started to close my fingers around his throat. Only gentle at first.
"Look at me!", I ordered.
His ice blue eyes bore into mine, his irises had turned almost black by his dilated pupils. He gasped surprised when I squeezed his throat tight enough to cut off his air. He wrapped his fingers around my wrist but didn't pull my hand away. Instead he joined my movements with his hips, pushing his dick deeper into me with every thrust. The pain I had felt earlier was long gone now. It was replaced by this wonderful feeling of power. It let my arousal rise even more. I let go off the blade to rest my hand on his chest to steady myself.
His whole body started to twitch when his lungs craved for air. He tried to push away my hand now but I increased my grip even more. I didn't know where my strength came from but he didn't manage to stop me. Panic appeared in his eyes which mixed up with his lust. He wasn't able to keep his eyes open anymore when he finally came inside of me. I felt myself clench around his dick when my own orgasm washed over me. I threw my head back and moaned out loudly.
When this strong emotions started to fade away I looked down on him again. I hadn't loosened my grip around his throat. His heart beated heavy against my palm and tried to supply the system with oxygen it didn't have. His hand dropped to the side while his life started to leave his body.
I could kill him. I could end all of this right now. Sansa wouldn't have to suffer any longer. He wouldn't be able to torture Theon anymore. We had a chance to take back Winterfell. We could make it a home again for what was left from our family. But Ramsay had been right. I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill him.
I pulled my hand away. He sucked in the air in hungry breaths. When I climbed off him he rolled to the side and started to cough. I watched him in slight fear when it looked like he wasn't able to get enough air into his lungs. His whole body tensed while he had to retch. But eventually his breathing steadied and he laid on his back. He stared up to the ceiling, not moving for a while because he was too exhausted. Then he tried to say something but he only managed to croak inaudible words. He cleared his throat and tried it again.
"I am sorry", he choked out. "I won't hurt you again."
Even if I had claimed to get an apology from him I was surprised by his words. It appeared that he remembered that I was a wolf after all. And I had just started to show my teeth.