Pleasure

I thought Roose Boltons protest would be louder. But surprisingly he agreed to the marriage. It seemed that he wanted his bloodline to be continued. He used the opportunity to announce the pregnancy of his wife Walda Bolton, who appeared to be expecting a boy. By the grim look on Ramsays face I assumed he wasn't fond of the idea of getting a baby brother.
The marriage was held in the godwoods. There weren't a lot of people who attended the wedding but I didn't mind. During the whole ceremony Ramsay acted all polite and friendly but I knew him better. His mind was already at the night we were about to spend together. He hadn't visited my chamber the last days. I couldn't tell if it was because he was afraid of my hound which hadn't left my side since that day or if he really kept his promise he had given his father to stay decent. Maybe he satisfied his needs somewhere else but it actually didn't matter. I knew very well that I was the only one who was able to give him what he wanted.
When he leaned over to seal our marriage his lips met mine in a soft kiss. I had never received a kiss like that from him before and I was certain I would never again. But I would have been a fool if I believed that Ramsay would act all nice as my husband. To be honest I was as eager to have sex with him as he was. Hard and rough sex.
My skin tingled in excitement when we finally entered his chambers. I never had been here before. It was mostly decorated in dark colours. The servants had lit a fire in the fireplace. The flames drenched the room in an almost gloomy atmosphere.
"Are you ready for feeling pain and pleasure?", he asked me.
The light of the flames turned his smile into a devilish grin. It made him look even more evil than he already did.
"Are you?", I replied challenging.
"You seem pretty confident without your guard-dog."
I had left her outside the door. I didn't want her to watch and I indeed felt confident enough to face him alone. I had almost killed him once so I was certain I could defend myself against him if he would get a little bit too carried away.
"A wolf doesn't need a hound to protect her", I claimed.
Ramsay closed the gap between us and forced me to turn around. He didn't hesitate to rip my dress open from my neck down to my butt. The fabric teared up even more when he pulled it down. Actually I wasn't that sad he had ruined my wedding dress. I wouldn't need it anymore. He pressed me close to his chest while he wrapped his hand around my throat. But instead of choking me he let his fingers wander up and down in tender strokes. It was like he wanted to show me that he could be gentle too but if he wanted to he could hurt me easily.
I gasped when he pushed two of his fingers into my already wet vagina. He grabbed my chin and forced me to turn my head to meet his lips. I moaned into the kiss when he thrusted his fingers in and out in a fast pace. To ease the pain when I got stretched too fast I bit into his lip. He groaned in pleasure and slipped a tongue inside my mouth. We fought for dominance for a while but I let him win eventually. At least for now.Then his hands were gone. He turned me around again to face him.
"Undress me!", he ordered.
I did as he had commanded. I took of his clothes in an agonizingly slow pace while I watched how his impatience grew with every second that passed. He let out a low and dangerous growl which let me pull down his trousers faster than the rest of his clothings. But not because I was afraid of him. I only was as eager as he must have been. When I gripped his dick tightly another wonderful groan came over his lips. That was when he lost his patience. He pushed me down onto the bed and rolled my body onto my stomach with my butt raised up. He pulled my hands on my back and tied them up with his belt. My muscles got stretched painfully by the unnatural pose but I didn't complain. Instead I started to shiver in arousal when I felt his dick pressing against my clit. I screamed in surprise and lust when he thrusted his whole length into me harshly. My body was pressed into the furs when he fucked me hard and mercilessly. His finger pinched into my hip hard enough to let me get bruises later on. He forced me to meet his fast movements.
"I have been saving myself for you ... for this night", he panted heavily.
His hand went around my throat again and squeezed it only slightly. I had my difficulties to breath but was able to still get enough air into my lungs.
"We are made for each other. You are the only woman who is strong enough to be my wife."
He changed his angle and hit a spot inside of me which let me cry out in pleasure. He continued to stimulate me with every thrust. My moans became louder when I approached my orgasm. His hand reached down to my clit to gave me additional friction. My mind was clouded by lust so I barely could think about the fact that it was the first time he cared about my pleasure.
"I am the only one who can make you feel that way!"
"Yes ... yes you are", I managed to breath out.
Ramsay pulled roughly on my hair and forced me to raise myself up. My upper body was stretched painfully when he pressed me towards his chest with his hand on my throat. He sunk his teeth into my shoulder hard enough to rip my skin open. The pain rushed straight into my core and let me clench around his dick. Almost inhuman sounds came out of my mouth when everything exploded in my mind. After a few harsh thrusts Ramsay released his cum into me while he closed his fingers around my throat. But before it became actually uncomfortable he released me. I lay down onto the bed in exhaustion. There was pain in nearly every cell in my body but at the same time I felt deeply satisfied. After a while he bent down to press a light kiss on my bruised shoulder.
"I am going to make a real Bolton out of you", he whispered against my skin.
I could only guess what he meant by that promise.