The younger son

"Jungkook?" She called for her son who was doing his summer holiday assignment. "Hmm" He replied looking up from his notebook. "You know we aren't that well financially right?" She asked as question which could be interpreted as a statement. She sat down on the floor mat, near her son and took his hands in those of hers.

"Mom" He said and sat straight, "Do you need some money, I'll take up another part tim-"

"Listen to me first, little one" She smiled slightly as she booped his nose, she smiled with her lips and with her eyes, she depicts sadness, she couldn't provide her child a normal childhood like others. If only her bloody excuse of a husband didn't run away with all money one day when she was pregnant! She could do no higher pay job and also there weren't many she could do without a high-school degree. Therefore she started working as a house made.

"You know Mrs Kim right?" She asked.

"Yes, the mistress where you work at." He said as he brought his knees closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around them and looked at his feet.

"Yes her, umm... Jungkook you know-"

"You don't need to beat around the bush mom, just say whatever it is."

"Well you see, Mrs Kim is kind enough and she would let her stay at her house-"

"Wait why would we stay there? We have this house, we pay rent monthly!" He says as he gets up with a jolt.

"Jungkook sit down and listen to me first." She said calmly and pulled his hand. "The landlord is increasing the rent and we can't afford the new rent." She says looking down.

"Mom I will take another par-"

"No Jungkook! you have to focus on your studies my son." She cupped his cheek with her hand as Jungkook slowly snuggled closer into his mother's touch, "Didn't you say you would study hard and for a better future?" She continued to soothen his face. Both them kept looking at each other for a while, both their wet eyes shining as they reflect the moonlight coming through the small window.

"Hmm..Alright." He whispered as he snuggled closer to his mother. His mother wrapped her armed around him as he layed in her lap.

Jungkook couldn't help but cry, cry that he couldn't give his mother luxury of a house yet. But he will study hard and treat his mother like a queen in future. For now they have no option but to stay in the maid's room at her mother's employer's house which is also her workplace.

-

"Wooooooah, is this a house or a motherfu-"

"Jungkook!"

"I mean a freaking palace!" He exclaimed eyeing the huge house or as it is called the mansion of the chairman of KG group, Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim is the chairman of KG group, one of the biggest in South Korea, and the country being so sensitive about money, loves the rich people.

Mr. Kim has two sons Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung.

Namjoon had already entered the buisness as he is the president of one of KG groups biggest companies, Lessons in Luxury. He is 24 currently and is engaged with Yoo group's chairman's older daughter. Of course the perfect partner for the future inheriter is chosen by his dear parents.

Kim Taehyung, the second son, is currently in England and attends High school there, nobody knows much about him aside from that when he used to go to middle school in Korea, he was quite a troublemaker and just like his older brother, his parents had already secured his future by getting him engaged to Mr Lee of Essence group's only daughter.
Taehyung should be around same age as Jungkook.