The past

Next morning

Jin woke up with sunrays falling on his face making him squint his eyes, he turned to the other side and extended his hand to feel Namjoon on the bed.
He ran his hand across the bed only to feel an empty, flat bedsheet.

He suddenly got out of the beds, kinda scared and started to search for Namjoon, hoping he wouldn't have left, yet.

He opened his bedroom door only to be greeted with delicious aroma, he closed his eyes and inhaled the tasty smell. He smiled to himself, his eyes squinting at the man who was shirtless, his back appeared wider than it did with the clothes.

Jin slowly walked behind him and snaked his arms around Namjoon's waist making him smile with his deeply dimpled cheeks. "Hey.." He whispered with his deep morning voice making Jin close his eyes and lean in Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon turned around and picked Jin up by his waist making him gasp and sat him down on the kitchen counter making him laugh out load, his laugh would never fail to put a smile on Namjoon's face.

"What are you making?"

"Just some spaghetti you-"

"My favourite!" Jin exclaimed lifting the lid of the pot, "Ahh Haa!" He grinned jumping onto Namjoon making him stumble, he chuckled and grabbed Jin by his waist to steady themselves.

He sat Jin down on his lap as he himself sat on chair. They fed each other, joked around, kissed a lot, they did everything to just enjoy the time they had with each other, wanting to forget the painful truth of separation.

-

It was lunch time, everyone was sitting at their usual places. Jungkook had started to have lunch with Jimin and Yoongi.

Yoongi quickly became friends with Jungkook as the boy was soft spoken and well mannered, and also beacuse of the fact that both boys shared a love for rap music.

"Hey baby" said Taehyung as he placed his plate down on the table, Jungkook coughed loudly as he almost choked on the piece of bread in his mouth, Taehyung frowned and quickly reached to rub Jungkook's back, "easy there baby" He said

Jungkook pushed his hands away, still coughing, he turned his face away to hide the tinded hue on his cheeks

"Taehyung are you nuts" saud yoongi as he hit him on his head making Taehyung roll his eyes. "What do you mean hyung, I'm just here to have lunch with my baby" He replied, "Ouch kookie stop hitting my arm!"

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Stop calling me baby, I'm not your baby. Your baby is over there, go to her!" Jungkook replied as he scoffed looking at the girl who was seated a few tables away from them.

Just then, she turned when she felt Jungkook looking at her, she scoffed at him but soon she spotted Taehyung seated beside him, she bit her inner cheeks and clutched tightly the chopsticks in her hands. She furiously picked up her plate and walked to their table.

"Jungkookie, I had told you already she doesn't mean any-"

"Mind if I join?" Interrupted a soft voice, but Jungkook could sense the venom laced in it, he chose not to look up from his plate.

"Hana, what are you doing here, go sit with friends-" Taehyung was cut off. "I'm not asking you, I'm asking Yoongi oppa" she replied, still staring at Jungkook with no expression on her face.

"Umm..you can I guess" Yoongi replied as Jimin hit him on his leg from below the table, "Ah!" He whisper shouted, "But there is no empty chair so, I'm sorry" He continued looking at Jimin who was now embarrassed as he didn't let Yoongi complete earlier.