The housemaid's son

"Mrs Jeon" Taehyung's mother called as she walked in the kitchen, "Yes madam?" Jungkook's mother asked and Jungkook who stood beside her as he helped his mother in preparing the dinner, bowed a little.

"Pour me glass of water."

"Let me do it." Jungkook interrupted and poured her a glass of water. She took the glass and started to sip, "What grade are you in?" She asked after a while.

"12th grade mam."

She nodded, "My second is in twelfth grade too, he had returned from England a couple days ago and he just came home yesterday so might haven't seen him. His name is-"

Before she could speak any further, she was cut off by a call, "I have to take this one, Mrs Jeon- no wait, Jungkook? That's your name right?"

"Yes Mrs Kim."

"Could you get some herbs from the garden for this herbal tea recipe Hana's mother had told me about."

Jungkook nodded and went to the garden to pick the herb Mrs Kim told him about. It was night-time but the mansion and the garden were lit up like always, with pretty, decorative lights.

After he picked the herb, he sat down on the bench for a little bit, to admire the beautiful garden. He smiled and took a picture of the gorgeous fountain and later sat down on the fountain's edge, I'll post this pic later, I had posted a lot this week.  He shut down his phone and looked up at the sky, at the full moon smiling ever so slightly, "The moon looks so pretty today" He whispered to himself.

Just above where Jungkook sat, the other boy has been looking at the moon too from the window of his room as he has been smiling to himself and thinking about the beauty of the full moon tonight.

Two young boys from entirely different worlds, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, unaware of the other's presence in the same place even when they were just a few meters apart, admiring the same celestial body. While one of them later has to go to sleep in his lavish bedroom, the other in the servant's quarters of the same house.

They were so near, yet so far.

-

Taehyung was on his way to the library in their house when something caught his eyes. "Shoes? Whose shoes are those?" A pair of blue, perhaps local branded shoes were laying near the fountain. They belonged to Jungkook, he had forgotten them here last night.

But Taehyung didn't think much about it and let it off the hook assuming some servant might have had forgotten them.

After returning from the library he went to eat in the dining room, he was eating all alone since his family had eaten already. He could sense someone's presence, someone was there in the room aside from him.

He stopped eating and looked around but he could see no one, not even a maid so he just kept eating, but still kept looking around cautiously.

A voice, someone stumbled on something! Taehyung quickly put his chopsticks down and sprinted to where the sound came from. A boy? The thought after he caught a glimpse of a boy's body. Strange! is there a wandering spirit in the house! Did someone die after I left? A housekeeper suicided! No no...

_

Four days had passed of Jungkook having to leave early and to return very late from his summer job, he was rarely at home and whenever he was, he tried not to be seen by anyone as per Mrs Kim had ordered him.

Taehyung often times had caught glimpse of a boy in the house and before he could reach, the boy disappears.

And Jungkook had also seen the second son of Kim family from behind a couple or three times, Jungkook too has been wondering how he might looks like. Everyone says that he is very good looking, tall and a bit tanned. He is tall certainly, but Jungkook had not yet taken a good look to find out his skin tone.