Going away

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" He whispered,  still hugging him and hiding Jungkook's face in his chest while he had his hands on Taehyung's chest, "You came to my workplace and you're asking what I am doing here?" Jungkook whispher shouted trying to get out of Taehyung's grip

"Since when do you work here?" Taehyung frowned

"Since yesterday"

"You should've told me"

"Why should I have had?" He asks, wiggling out of Taehyung's grip. Taehyung holds him tighter to steady him, he sighed, "Send someone else to take orders, you don't come near our table, Hana is here, if she sees you here she'll tell everyone at school and they'll bully you about it Jungkook"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he peaked over Taehyung's shoulder to look at Hana, he slowly nodded his head and Taehyung loosened his grip on his waist, making sure Jungkook was out of his sight before returning back to the table.

"Who was that Taehyung and why were you hugging him like your life depended on it?" Asked Hana, frowning.

Taehyung gulped, "Just an old friend, I met after a long time"

"Why are you friends with a waiter?" Hana cringed

"Don-"

"Are you ready to order?" Interrupted another server, whom Jungkook had sent in his place.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom" Said Taehyung, he got up and started to walk towards the washroom, he turned around to see if they were looking, when he found them busy chatting among themselves,  he quickly rushed inside kitchen. His eyes wandered around, searching for a certain waiter, when he found him chopping vegetables at the back, he quickly rushed to him.

Jungkook flinched at the sudden footsteps, "Taehyung what are you doing here, haven't you  on a date with your fiancé" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Taehyung grinned at him, "Are you Jealous my bunny?" He asked wiggling hus eyebrows.

"What- no who is jealous, I don't care you can do whatever you want to" He replied, turning around,  his cheeks burning, as he tried to chop vegetables to distract himself.

"Oh god, you are jealous!"

"No I'm not!" He turned around and hit on Taehyung's chest lightly, his gaze not meeting Taehyung's.

Taehyung held his wrist in his hand and chuckled, he leaned closer to Jungkook's face making him lean backwards with surprise.

He booped Jungkook's nose making Jungkook scrunch his face, "You're cute.." He whispered with his deep voice, leaning in Jungkook's ears, his hands slowly finding their way around his delicate waist, sending chills down his spine.

Jungkook bought his hand upwards to rest on Taehyung's shoulder while he threw his head back as Taehyung slowly placed a soft his on his earlobe.

"Tae-Taehyung.." He whimpered, snaking his hands around his neck, Taehyung tightened his grip on Jungkook's waist and moved closer, he continued placing small soft kisses down Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook could feel a million butterflies in his stomach.

Everywhere Taehyung kissed, it left a soft tingle, the warm feeling lingering for a bit longer.

After a while, Taehyung pulled away to look at Jungkook who had his eyes closed, he opened his eyes when he didn't feel Taehyung's lips on his neck.

Taehyung kept staring at him, fondly, Jungkook couldn't hold the gaze any longer, it was too strong, before he could look away, Taehyung leaned in capturing his bottom lip between his lips.