The number

After returning from school, Taehyung rushed to his room leaving his mother and the maids confused. He threw his bag on the sofa near the window and plopped on the bed, smiling like freak.

He didn't care to change the uniform, it can wait. He looked for the newly saved contact of Jimin and dialed it without wasting another second.

After it rang for a couple seconds he picked up, "Hello?" Jimin said, from the other side. "It's me, Taehyung." He said trying keep his speech as monotone as he could.

"Oh Taehyung, why did you call?"

"Give me Jungkook's number." He said calmly checking his nails.

"Look Taehyung, your parents wouldn't like you being friends with Jungkook. They would say nothing to you but they might send Jungkook and his mom out of the house or even tell Hana's mother to expell him from the school."

"You don't worry about him." Taehyung replied a bit pissed off as he clenched his fist and rolled his eye. "Give me the number real quick."

"Ask for it yourself then."

"Hey I wouldn't have to ask you if he would give it to me." Taehyung replied rolling his eyes yet again and scoffed.

"If he doesn't want to give you his number then why do I?"

"If you don't...I'll tell Yoongi hyung."

"Tell him what, I tell him everything myself."

"But you didn't tell him that you....like him." Taehyung said as he smirked. Come on! get blackmailed.

"Tha-that's not tr-true."

"It's not?" Taehyung asked, almost mocking the blonde on the other side.

"Yes...not..."

"Ha! As if I would believe you with all the stuttering."

"Alright! Write down his number it's 0NN 0XX xxxx yyyy"

Taehyung quickly noted down the number and grinned widely. "Thank you" He said after coughing once to make his voice expressionless.

"Hmm.."

"By the way....why don't you confess to Yoongi hyung?" He asked laying down on the bed.

"I can't, we are both well....boys." Jimin replied from the other side, his voice getting lower, "His parents would want him to marry some rich girl matches their status.....you know"

"I....." What could Taehyung even reply. Jimin was right. "Thanks for Jungkook's number, I am hanging up." He said as he hung up without waiting for a reply from the blonde. His excited expression on getting Jungkook's number saddened quickly when he heard what Jimin said about confessing.

He is engaged. And even if he believes that he would break off the marriage later, he is aware that it's highly likely that he wouldn't be able to do so.

He looked at Jungkook's number once then sighed and put it on the table and went to change his clothes but all his mind was completely distracted by that number on the table. After changing the clothes he sat on the edge of his bed, trying hard not to look at the piece of paper kept on the table.

"Fuck this shit!" He got up and dialed Jungkook's number. He didn't pick up. Taehyung got upset and threw the phone on the bed and started to walk across his room, biting his thumb nail.

After a few minutes of continuing to do so, he was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. He rushed towards it without a care, which made him stumble a bit. He quickly answered the phone, not too quick purposely.