The fiancé

"Jimine, come inside" He says smiling at Jimin and glaring at Taehyung, motioning him with his eyes to leave. Taehyung shrugged with his hands in pocket.

"Hi, Taehyung." Jimin said, he grabbed Yoongi's shirt a little to get his attention and Yoongi turned to him faster than light, "Yoongi hyung let's ask if he wants to hang out with us?"

"Yeah su-" Taehyung almost agreed. "NO!" Yoongi interrupted, "He has some work, right Taehyung?"

Taehyung gulped, "Yeah s-some work." God! Yoongi hyung is scary, "Bye..Jimin right?"

"Yes." Jimin replied smiling. Yoongi clenched his fist and later pushed Taehyung out and shut the door on his face. "Don't mind him Jimina."

"It's alright hyung."

"Umm...what do we do..let's go for movies?" Yoongi asked excited. Jimin chuckled at the older and nodded in tiny. Yoongi smiled and and took Jimin's hand his, "Let's go then." He said and started walking hand in hand with the younger who was walking alongside with shy smile, looking at his feet.

-

"Who wants to hang out with them anyways." Taehyung was mumbling as he walked. Before he knew his feet brought him there, at his family's house. The security guard instantly recognised him and bowed at him and opened the door. He hesitantly entered the main gate.

The maids saw him unlocked the door of the house, "Master Taehyung, your mother is waiting for you in the dining."

"How does she kn- must be Mr Park." He shook his head and walked to the dining room, his luggage was sent to his house by Mr Park last night itself as Mr Park stayed in broken down car till the storm was gone, Taehyung's luggage was in there too.

He saw his mother and bowed at her, "I am here Mom." She turned around to see her son after years, her eyes started to get glossy, her dearest son but she clenched the fork harder and and blinked away her tears.

"Have a seat." she said, Taehyung did as told, "Is hyung...at home?" He asked hesitantly, as the maid served him food, he thanked her.

"Yes, he came home pretty late last night and went to office early too."

Taehyung nodded looking down and started to eat. "After you eat, your father wants to see you, he is in the study."

"Yes Mother." He replied and started to eat as quickly as he could, he wanted to leave, it was suffocating, he wanted to just get it over with. "Slow down Taehyung!" His mother ordered, "Mrs Jeon, get him some water."

A lady almost the same age as his mother brought him a glass of water. Must be new housekeeper. He sighs, no housekeeper could last with his mother for more than six months, before he left, almost all of them resigned within six months, she might be appointed recently.

"Taehyung, this is the housekeeper, Mrs Jeon, she is working here for past 2 years."

He coughed, 2 years! damn, He thought. "You alright drink some water."

"No I am fine mom." He looked at the maid now, how has she lasted so long, was she blackmailing his mother? Wait, she looks like someone, who was it....Ah! Him, that bunny boy. He smiled recalling the bunny boy he had met last night. Wow she could easily pass as his mother.

After eating Taehyung went to his father's study where his father told him he would continue to study in his old school, to which Taehyung quietly agreed beacuse disagreeing was never an option.

Taehyung was laying down on his bed in his room, after whole four years. He kept looking out of the window, at the big coconut tree in the garden. The coconut, his hair were like the coconut.