The ring

The next day

"Taehyung, we are quite happy now that you are back, you and Hana can spend more time together, she is literally so excited about it, can you take her shopping tomorrow?" Asked Hana's mother sweetly, sipping the champagne, "Mom.." Hana whined with a shy smile looking down at her plate.

"Sure, why won't he!" Taehyung's mother replied with a chuckle and then looked at Hana with a soft smile, almost too sweet that Taehyung couldn't help but roll his eyes, and said, "Hana you are his fiancé, you don't need to ask, you just need to tell him whenever you feel like shopping okay?"

"Hmm" Hana replied, shyly glancing at Taehyung who was sitting on the chair opposite to her. He appeared to be indifferent to everything, he just kept eating the steak without looking anywhere but at his plate. This made Hana sigh but she quickly put a small smile on her lips, "Alright then let's go in the evening Taehyung, I've not gone shopping for a while and we can also dine at the restaurant near the mall"

Taehyung stopped eating and glanced at Hana for a moment before looking down again he was about to say something but he felt his mother nudging his feet with the pointed heel of her shoe.

"I.. alright, I'll pick you up at 5"

"Hmm..thank you so much Taehyung!" Hana replied gleaming, excitedly, accidentally dropping her spoon making the elders chuckle at her actions.

"Namjoon, maybe we should go shopping too, like a double date with Taehyung and Hana" The girl, Namjoon's fiancé who was sitting between Namjoon and her father suggested.

"Yes Seok-ha unnie that would be so much fun!" Hana exclaimed. Namjoon didn't reply, just nodded his head lightly. He was surprised the girl said that, didn't she have a boyfriend

"Its so good to see them getting along so well" Hana's father said, "It certainly is good" Seok ha's mother agreed.

-

Taehyung checked his wristwatch, 4:45, the hands of the watch pointed. He was stood against the brown boundary wall of his mansion, leaning his upper body on it.

He kept staring into the distance while tapping his toe repeatedly on the ground, as only the sound of the tap could be heard in the empty street aside from occasional sound of car engines.

The main door of the mansion suddenly moved making a creek causing Taehyung to jolt up, a hand pushed the door to open it and Taehyung suddenly grabbed the hand, "Come with me Jun-", he stopped, his eyes wide and gulped when he saw the person who was stood there with slight shock, he quickly let go of the hand and cleared his throat, "Mrs Jeon" He began, looking at his feet embarrassingly, "Where is your son, I didn't see him since morning"

Jungkook's mum was taken aback, she narrowed her eyes and hesitantly replied, "He's at his part time job. Why is young master asking for him anyways?"

"No reason" He replied, "Where does he work?"

"At the-"

"Mrs Jeon, let's go", said Taehyung's mother as she stepped out of the house, a driver bringing out the car behind her, "Taehyung?" She frowned, "Why didn't you go pick up Hana yet, its almost five and where is Namjoon?"

"Namjoon said he will meet us at the mall"

"What? Who will pick up Seok Ha then"

"She will go there by herself"

Taehyung's mum sighed, "I swear if Namjoon continues to be so ignorant towards her she would break the engagement some day. Anyways I am going out, I wouldn't be back till late at night"

-

Taehyung picked Hana up and the driver drove them to the mall, they were the first ones to reach. After a few minutes, Seok Ha too arrived at the mall. The three of them decided to visit the coffee shop while they waited for Namjoon to arrive.