Darkness Rising: Pt.2

(A/N: None of the images used are mine. Also, please watch 'Transformers Prime' before you continue reading this story.)

Galvatron had left to get some much-needed rest whilst Optimus continued explaining the current situation to the three humans -Raf, Jack and Miko. The Prime's voice sounded very neutral, but he still showed genuine concern for the three children.

Optimus: "Since you three know of our existence, I fear that as of last night, the Decepticons know of yours as well."

Jack: "Got it; If we see any strange vehicles, call 911. Can we go now."

The young teenager's response to the large mech earned a quick verbal jab from Miko, who'd been enjoying her experience within the Autobot base. Sure Galvatron seemed like a stick in the mud, but she was certain he'd warm up to her eventually.

Miko: "Are you insane? I'm living a dream here in Botswana. And I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it!"

The group heard a loud slam originating from the hallway towards the recharge chambers, suggesting that Galvatron could hear Miko's yelling and was banging on the wall for her to shut up. Optimus sighed before shifting his gaze back towards the Human children.

Optimus: "It is best that you remain under our watch, at least until we can determine our enemies' objectives."

Ratchet: "Optimus, with all due respect, the Human children are in as much danger here as anywhere."

Jack: "Children?"

Ratchet: "They have no protective shell. If they get underfoot, they will go....squish."

The Autobot Medic found himself slamming his metal foot against the floor for emphasis, causing the high school students to back away out of fear. Optimus shifted his gaze between Ratchet and the kids before finally offering a response.

Optimus: "Then, for the time being, we must watch where we step."

As the Autobot leader finished his statement, a loud alarm began screeching throughout the base. Before anyone could react, the agitated growling of Galvatron began approaching the group as his hulking form entered the main chambers of the Autobot base.

The towering ex-gladiator glared at the rest of his comrades, his red optics gleaming with rage, before he slowly shifted his gaze towards the Humans. Galvatron was amazed that Optimus had let them stay for so long, but he didn't care as long as the little insects were kept as far away from him as possible.

Jack: "W-what's that?"

Arcee: "Proximity sensor."

Galvatron: "*Sigh* It's probably just that dumbaft, Agent Fowler."

Jack: "I thought we were the only ones who knew about you."

Optimus: "Special Agent Fowler is our designated liaison into the outside world, it would be best if you do not meet him at this time; He's already quite angered by Galvatron's presence."

Raf, Jack and Miko gazed upon the mech's form with immense confusion, their eyes filled with wonder, before they each shrugged and retreated into one of the side corridors. As they waited, the elevator suddenly released a series of whirls and beeps that suggested the presence of the previously-mentioned Agent Fowler.

When the elevator doors finally opened, a middle-aged man entered the room wearing a blueish grey suit and tie. The children noticed that Galvatron was glaring at the military operative with immense hatred and spite, as though they'd been long-time rivals for many years. However, they lost interest in this fact when the human finally spoke.

Fowler: "7 wrecks, 34 fender-benders, a three-hour traffic jam! And of a particular note, numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle, and a black and yellow muscle car! So, anything you want to get off your tin chest Prime?"