Chapter One ☆

Chapter One is back !

Enjoy!

Edited.

5 months before

"C-chat are you sure we should do this.... Not that I don't love you or anything i-im just... What if you don't love me- The girl behind the mask" Ladybug said looking into her partners green eyes, getting lost in them every single time.

They had defeated Hawkmoth and started to date a month after. Even though she was still cautious about Hawkmoth- She wasn't entirely sure if they should reveal their identities just incase he came back, or someone or something took his place.

"Yes, M'lady," He walked towards her and held her hands "Hawkmoth is gone. And we should be able to reveal our identities. I promise to love you-With or without the mask, I love both sides of you... Always." He said with a smile "I'll go first Bugaboo," he took a step back and called his transformation off.

"Claws in"

Plagg flew out of his ring, and was now floating in the air Infront of a beat-red Superheroine, who stood there, wide eyed, as it was Adrein Agreste- Famous model and her long time crush, standing. "Are-... Are you upset... That it's me?" he asked.

"What- No! Of course not... it's actually you" She said whispering the last three words blushing, She took a deep breath before calling off her own transformation.

"Tiki... Spots off." She closed her eyes not wanting to see his reaction.

He was shocked too see Marinette, his own classmate, his best friend was ladybug.

"Marinette... Y-you're ladybug?" He said before pulling her into a hug. "I didn't think it was you Mari... I'm so stupid. I love you so much..."he said smiling and hugging her tightly. "Y-your not upset?" She asked a bit confused too.

"Nah, I've always thought it was you, but I wasn't too sure." He admitted. He looked deep into her bluebell eyes, getting lost as she was getting lost in his own. she blushed and looked away "Sorry," He slightly chuckled, before pulling her into a kiss.

It was sweet. They moved their lips in sync, tongues grazing off of eachother.

"Shall we go home M'lady?" He asked, She smiled and nodded.

"Yes kitty, let's go home." He called his transformation and leaped away into the starry night, with the love of his life on his back.

_______________________________________

A year later.

"Oh for fucks sakes Marinette, I told you she's just a friend from work. She means nothing to me!" Adrien shouted across the room to Marinette who was already sick of his lies.

Even if he was admitting to the truth- Marinette couldn't believe that he was actually telling the truth. Why? Why can't he be honest for once, sometimes she wishes she could go back in time and switch things around.

"How do you expect me to believe you....? She was all over you! Don't lie to me Adrien, I'm sick of your damn lies." She groaned, pushing him aside. He walked over to, and he looked at her straight in the eyes. She couldn't dent it. She wanted him to kiss her, She wanted him to touch her- especially down there. He's do good- at everything he does to her.

But when He looks at her like that, its game over.

That, Look.

"Babe... I swear I love you, and only you." She looked away avoiding eye contact.