Chapter Twenty- One ☆

Adriens POV.

"N-NO! Marinette, why!? How could you!" I ran to her side, blood spewing out of her. Her white shirt, drenched in her own blood. How could I let this happen? What kind of fiance, let's his wife gets shot? While she's four months pregnant. The guy realised what he had done, and dropped the guy. Taking a step back, and jumping out the window, form where they both came in.

"....M-marinette...No, don't leave me. Where's my phone, where is it? Fuck!" I yelled, coughing out, angry tears as I phoned 911. They said they send help right away, and then I called Alya and Nino. "A-alya! It's Marinette, sh-she got shot a-and I don't know what to do-!" I'm panicking, I'm hyperventilating.

"Wh-what! Wh-where are you right now! We're on our way, hold on." Alya said franticly, over the phone. I can hear worry in her voice, the fear. "How did this even happen! I bet it's Chloe, she'll do anything to get what she wants." I hear Nino say to Alya. I drop the phone, and carry Marinette. My god, the colour draining from her face. She cold. "Don't die, Stay with me. You'll be okay," I make my way out the door.

I see the police, and the Paramedics arriving outside my driveway. Bringing out a stretcher, and taking the love of my life away from me. This is messed up, fuck Chloe. I can't let her get away Scot free. "What happend?" They asked me, rushing her to the back of the ambulance.

"S-someone broke in, a-and they attacked her. One of the guys shot her, and-will she be okay?"I asked them, as they attached the breathing masks over her mouth, trying to get her to breath. "I don't know, she badly injured." I slap my hand over my mouth, "A-and the ba-by? Will the b-baby survive." I asked, even though I'm pretty sure the baby didn't.

She slowly shook her head, "No."

That was it. It's game over for me. Marinette is dying, the baby is dead. And Chloe got away with it. "No..." I whisper, "Please you can help her right? Please, I can't loose her. I-i can't l-loose h-her." I'm shaking, I'm shaking hard.

"I can't," I whispered, Alya and Nino rushing to my side. Asking me questions, I can't answer, asking me questions I don't understand. I can't process, anything. I'm dead inside, she took everything from me. Why?

Why, can't I live in peace.

I scream. I start to scream. Loud, and clear.

The paramedics try to get me under control, they both tried to calm me down. Even Alya and Nino. I think,

I lost a little bit of my mind, in that moment.

We're sitting down, in the waiting area. Waiting for the doctor to get back to us. I should have moved my fucking feet, I should've walked in with her. I should've- I don't know tranformed into fucking ChatNoir, if I still had my miraculous. FUCK!

"I hope she survives. Adrien I'm sorry, about the baby." Nino comforts me, but I don't respond. I don't even look up.

"Adrien, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Alya asked me. Still, I don't respond.

"I swear, when I get my hands on Chloe, I'll-"

"Alya- Don't." I say, praying that Marinette will survive.

"I'm sorry, I caused you this much stress-- this pain, it's like I'm getting stabbed a thousand times. We came back home, a-and this guy just came out of nowhere. Waiting for me inside, he had a gun pointing towards Marinette's head. The other, told me that if I didn't marry Chloe, he'll hurt her. I didn't know what to do, so i- I punched him and that obviously got him riled up." I explain the story to them, watching as the tears start coming.

"I'm sorry, then he shot Marinette in the stomach and fled. I'm pretty sure, it was Chloe's minions-"

"Um, Adrien Agreste?" The doctor came with, looking at his board and back at us.

"Will she be okay?" I ask him. "Yes, she's stable. I'm sorry for your loss, she was four months pregnant and, the baby didn't survive." He pat's my shoulder "I'm sorry." He says again before walking out.

I grab my jacket, and walk out the hospital doors."where are you going? Aren't you saying with Marinette?" Alya looks at me, as I call a taxi. "No, I'm going to Chloe. Stay here with Marinette, I'll be back soon."

I get in the back of the car, and it drives off.

I ball my hands into fists, ready to deal with Chloe.

O.O wow.

I might update another chapter today, I'll see.

But, wow. That was..something. y'all gonna hate me for this, but it was worth it. Gotta keep the drama going, Baiiiiii.

~alyasfanclub.