Chapter Twenty ☆

3 months later.

"Babe can you get me something to eat? I feel like eating a spicy, chicken wrap." Marinette asked her fiance, while doodling on her sketchbook.

"Yeah sure, anything for my princess"

"Thank you, can I come with you?" She asked, following him out the bedroom door.

"No, I won't be long-" he paused for a moment, when he saw a guy standing afar, watching them.

"Actually," he grabbed her hand, and walked her to the car door. "I want you to follow me, because I miss you already."

She giggled. "Nonsense. I'm right here, you can't miss me that much, kitty."

"Yeah well. I always miss you, even if your standing right next to me." He pecked her lips, before getting into the car, and driving away.

She laughed at his statement, and stared at him in awe. "I love you kitty,"

"I love you too, princess."

They were on there way to Mc.Donalds, when Adrien rested his hand, on her bare thigh's. She pushed his away, and he started to count. This happend recently, and when he'd start to count, letting her know that, if he gets to five he turn around, and there going straight home. Marinette personally, thinks it's kind of sexy.

"One, two, three, fou-"

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her thigh, resting her hand on top of his. He grinned at her actions, and made a 'U' turn. They met the microphone box outside, and made an order.

"This, is so good!" Marinette hummed, eating her spicy chicken wrap.

"Is that so? I thought you said I tasted better," he smirked.

"Adrien- ! You can't go saying things like that!" A shade of crimson red, spread across her cheeks, in embarrassment.

"...Adrien...?"

"Yes? Is there something wrong, baby?" He questioned, facing her. She was frowning, halfway through with her wrap.

"Do you think Chloe.....will ever leave us alone? I mean, with the threats, and break-ins, don't you think we should let the police know?"

He sighs. "Marinette I know, but I can't report Chloe. She could hurt you, and she's pregnant too! I'm worried someone will get hurt, if this doesn't stop. And...."

He paused, tears spilling out the corner of his eyes. "I c-cant loose y-you-"

"I just can't," his voice cracking, trying to get the words out.

She holds onto his hand, and smiles at him. "I promise Adrien, nothing will happen to me. No-thing. I'm right here, I'm okay, I'm alive and I'm eating this delicious spicy, chicken wrap that you bought for me," He laughs in-between his tears, getting the courage to look up at her.

"I love you Marinette, I'm sorry I caused all this stress for you and the baby. I shouldn't have slept with Chloe, that night. I shouldn't have lied to you about it, I should've been more honest in the start-"

"I forgive you Adrien, it's okay. How many times do I have to say this? I FORGIVE YOU!" She giggles at the end of her sentence.

He chuckles. "I'm the luckiest man alive!" He kisses the back of her hand, wiping his tears, and stopping the engine.

"I'll be there in a second, alright?" He tells her kissing her lips, before she went inside. Little did they know, that guy who watching them afar, would be waiting for them inside.

Adrien locked his car door, and walked inside. "Why is it all dark? Marinette, why didn't you-" he paused, seeing the guy from before holding onto his fiance. His hand over his mouth, and a gun pointing towards her head. "What do you want?" He asked.

A/N: go bad bitch, go bad bitch ayyyyyy. *Clears throat* sorry, I got carried away there....keep reading. Go bad bitch- sorry !

The second guy walked over to her, and flipped open his swifty, pocket knife. "Nothing. Nothing at all. We just want to finish what we came here to do, once she's dead, you can marry Chloe. If you dont-" he cut off with, by Adrien puching him in he jaw.

"Fuck you!"

The man chuckled getting up, and walking towards Marinette. He skidded the sharp part, on her cheek. Making a cut appear, and making her bleed. "You really have no choice, if I'm being honest." He slaps her hard in the face.

"Stop!" Adrien yelled, his feet glued to the ground. Not moving, or doing anything to save her.

He punched her in the face, again, and again. Marinette threw her head back, her nose dripping blood, and coughing up blood. He's about to hit her again, when Adrien stops him. His dark green eyes, looking at him dead in the eyes. "You should never, have done that." He pulls him back, pounding his face, repeatedly.

"Let her go," he says, standing up to catch his breath.

He loads the gun.

"Let, her go"

He slides his finger over the trigger, moving gun slowly down to her stomach.

"Please! Don't, do this!" He takes a step forward.

"Adrien...." Marinette whispers.

"Please, No!"

"I love you," she closes her eyes.

*Bang*

Cliffhanger, dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Okay okay, let's wrap it up! The next chapter will be out this weekend, I might do a double upload !!

Enjoy the chapter:D

~Alyasfanclub.

"Go bad bitch, go bad bitch ayyyyyy !!"