First Impressions

Izuku: I, am Hiro.

Izuku's rather half-assed introduction is met with a class full of terrified and confused students.

Aizawa: Your real name.

Izuku: *sigh* I am Izuku.

Aizawa: Your full name.

Izuku: I refuse to identify by that last name.

Toga: Hi everyone~ My name's Toga Himiko and this is my hubby, Izu-kun~ Nice to meet you all!

Izuku: ...Himiko-sama, please don't be so enthusiastic about this.

Katsumi: DEKU!!!!!!!!!!

Izuku and Toga look to see Katsumi jumping from her desk and leaping at Izuku. Izuku's eyebrow furrows and a vein bulges on his forehead. Using Bone Shift Izuku bends his upper body backwards at a perfect 90° angle. This causes Katsumi to go flying straight into the blackboard and fall to the ground. Izuku bends back up and turns to Aizawa.

Izuku: You can't blame that one on me, that was self defence and I didn't touch her.

Aizawa: Alright, you get a pass for that one. Bakugo, get back in your seat before I give you detention.

Katsumi grunts angrily as she gets up. She gives a glare at Izuku before taking back her seat.

Aizawa: Good. Now how about you try and break the ice. Try saying something about yourselves.

Toga: Ok, well my favourite things are blood, knives and Izu-kun~

Izuku: Even without my quirks, I can kill you all with my bare hands.

Those two lines only further intensify the disturbed and terrified expressions of the class.

Aizawa: Well that was clearly a mistake. Just go and sit down. Take the two seats at the back of the class.

Izuku and Toga walk down the aisle of desks. The students all cautiously watch the duo and are met with a hellishly cold death glare. Izuku sits down in a desk behind Yaoyorozu and Toga sits in the desk behind his. The class then all immediately turn to look at their teacher.

Aizawa: Judging by those looks you're giving me, I'd say you've all got questions.

Everyone: OF COURSE WE DO!!!!

Meri: What in the heck are they doing here?!?!

Sero: These guys are seriously super dangerous villains!!!

Mineta: They literally tried to kill us and you teachers a few days ago!!!

Denki: The red one is absolutely psychotic! You saw him rip off his hands, right?!

Mina: They're both wanted for the violent murders of heroes! Shouldn't they be in prison for that?!

Tenya: Why are they wearing the school uniform?! And why are they in our class?!

Aizawa: Right, right, settle down. Now because of reasons I can't explain because they're being withheld by the principal, these two will be joining the class on a sort of rehabilitation trial period. That's about as much as I'm allowed to tell you. Welp, you guys can use the rest of homeroom to get to know them.

Aizawa says as he proceeds to instantly fall asleep in his chair.

Everyone: 'Sensei!?!?'

With their teacher now asleep, the class feels an overwhelming sense of dread behind them.

Mineta: Hey, hey, hey, what're supposed to do now? I can feel the bloodlust behind me.

Toru: They're gonna kill us, they're totally gonna kill us for revenge.