Second Mission: Flames of Hatred and Flames of the Soul.

When we last left Izuku, he was on his way back to the hideout. Right now he's right outside the hideout entrance clutching his stomach and trying not to barf.

Izuku: Ugh, my stomach is killing me. I should've offloaded more gold back there.

Still clutching his stomach, Izuku manages to knock on the door.

???: Dafuq?

Izuku: It's me Twice.

The door immediately opened and revealed Twice covered in grey goop from all the experiments.

Twice: Izu-bro! Welcome back! How was the bea-

Toga: IZU-KUN!!!

Twice got interrupted by Toga shoving him out of the way and leaping onto Izuku with tears in her eyes.

Izuku: Toga-san?

Toga: Izu-kun! It was so horrible! He-he scolded me!!!

Izuku: Huh?

Twice: She was yelled at and lectured about what orders were appropriate for the whole time you were gone.

Toga: It was so horrible and boring!!!! My ears are still ringing too!!!!

Twice: It's your own fault. You shouldn't've acted out a line back there and ya shouldn't've given Izu-bro that sketchy order.

Toga: It's not fair!!! I just wanted Izu-kun all to myself!!!

Twice: *Sigh* Kids today. Anyways, Izu-bro the boss wants to see us.

Izuku: Ok. Toga-san do you mind getting off of me?

Toga: No! There's no way I'm letting you go!

Toga proceeds to squeeze Izuku tighter while he somehow manages to get on his feet. As soon as Izuku stands up, Toga's eyes widen. All of a sudden she starts sniffing Izuku's torso.

Twice: Wow. She's letting her inner bitch run loose.

Izuku: Toga-san?

Toga stops sniffing and shoots Izuku a sharp, rage filled glare.

Toga: You smell of a female.

Izuku: (I guess that girl's scent must've rubbed off on me) That's because I carried some girl to the hospital before heading back here.

The second he said this, Izuku got bit hard in the neck. Blood splattered everywhere as toga just kept digging her canines deeper in Izuku's neck.

Izuku: OUCH!! Toga-san, what are you doing?!?!

Toga: WHO THE HELL SAID YOU COULD CHEAT ON ME!?!?!?!

Izuku: Cheat? What do you mean?

Twice: Hang on Izu-bro, I'm a comin'.