Fourth Mission: Lost Cause

-10:03 A.M., League of Villains hideout-

In the League of Villains' underground training facility, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and the nomu are at the centre of a group of thugs. Shigaraki scratches his neck as he grows impatient from waiting.

Tomura: Oi, Kurogiri. What's taking the brat so long? He already missed Sensei's final briefing.

Kurogiri: He was called by Rin-san earlier. I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Tomura: For God's sake, I'm getting impatient. What about the nomu? You sure he's ready for battle?

Kurogiri: Rest assured, nomu is ready to kill at your command.

Tomura: And what about you? Are you ready Kurogiri?

Kurogiri: ......Yes, I am ready for today's mission.

Just then, the training facility's door opens and reveals Izuku walking in with his mask on.

(His Suit, replace green with red)

(His mask)

Tomura: You're late.

Izuku: Forgive me, Tomura-sama. I already received Master's orders via my communication device.

Kurogiri: You sound to be in a better mood than yesterday, did something happen?

Izuku: It was nothing of importance.

Tomura: Whatever, switch in already Hiro.

Izuku's eye loses its signs of life behind his mask and he switches into his emotionless state.

Izuku: Awaiting orders, Tomura-sama.

Tomura: Go and address the troops.

Izuku: Understood.

Following Tomura's orders, Izuku stands in front of the group of thugs.

Izuku: You have all been given your orders. You will all be teleported to your designated areas. Stick to the plan laid out before you. Failure or insubordination will not be tolerated. Any questions?