Third Mission: Fathers

It's been almost a year since Izuku joined the league of villains and he's made quite a name for himself. Hiro has been recognized as a threat to the entire hero society. He's known as one of the top villains and is responsible for the deaths of all the hero's ranked between 100 and 210. Countless villains have tried to kill him for fame, but ended up getting killed themselves. Izuku's training has strengthened not only his body but also his mastery over his weapons and his quirks. With 30 quirks in his arsenal, he's become a force to be reckoned with. He's currently still in bed.

-10 A.M., League of Villains hideout, Living quarters-Izuku's room-

Alarm clock: *Fucking Ring, Ring, Rin-*

Izuku sits up in bed before blasting the alarm clock with purple fire.

Izuku: Ugh, I've got to learn to stop accepting gifts from Twice.

Izuku proceeds to climb over Toga, get out of the bed, brush his teeth, and get dressed in his villain uniform (minus the mask). He then moves to a stove in the room and begins cooking something. Once he's done cooking, he moves back to the bed.

Izuku: Himiko-sama, It's time to wake up.

Toga: Ugh...... 5 more minutes....

Izuku: It's time to get ready.

Izuku pulls Toga out of bed, brushes her teeth for her, and proceeds to dress her in her villain uniform (The same as before but with a hood instead of sweater and an electronic black mask).

 He then sits her on a chair next to a table. He proceeds to pour her some coffee and set down a plate of omelette rice for her. He then bites into his thumb and pours his blood on the omelette rice.

Izuku: Breakfast is served.

Toga: Itadakimasu.

Toga takes off her mask and proceeds to dig in. While Toga is busy eating, Izuku proceeds to equip his weapons and eat a few metal bricks. He finishes by sharpening and equipping his sword gun onto his back.

 He finishes by sharpening and equipping his sword gun onto his back

He's done getting ready as Toga finishes her meal.

Toga: Ah, that was just what I needed~

Izuku proceeds to clean up the dishes and get Toga her weapons.