The Green Swordsman

I was on a lower floor following a roaring sound. Once I found it I also found 3 mobs so I took out my sword and used Snake Bite on them. Infront of them was a little kid with tears in her eyes. After a few minutes she goes to a feather and holds it in her hands.

???: don't leave me all alone. Pina!

Y/n: what's that feather, kid?

???: it's Pina. My dear...

Y/n: you're one of those beast tamers? I'm really sorry... if I was faster I would have saved your friend.

???: no...... it was stupid of me. For thinking that I could make it through the forest on my own... for being so arrogant! Thank you so much... for saving me.

I walked up to her and sat down.

Y/n: that feather has an item name, right?

She pressed it and a panel appeared above it saying "Pina's Heart". She was fixing to cry again while holding the feather up to her chest armor.

Y/n: come on kid, don't cry. If you still have Pina's Heart, there's a chance it can be revived.

She then stopped sobing and looked at me.

???: really?

Y/n: in a area on the south side of floor 47, there's supposed to be a field dungeon called the Hill of Memories. I heard rumors that a flower that can revive familiars blooms at the top of it.

She got excited but went back to being glomey.

???: floor 47...

Y/n: if you cover the expenses, I'll gladly go there for you... Unfortunately the familiar's master has to be there for the flower to bloom.

???: I'm very grateful just to have the information! If I work hard to raise my level, then someday...

Y/n: you've only got three days to reserect Pina.

???: no way... All because of me... I'm so sorry, Pina.

I then got up and looked ahead into the forest.

Y/n: don't worry, kid. You still have three days left.

I then opened up my minu and sent her some equipment that should help a little.

Y/n: take this, it should help raise your level a little bit. If I go with you, I guess everything will go smoothly.

???: why would you do all this for me?

Y/n: promise me you won't laugh and I'll tell you.

???: I won't laugh.

Y/n: you look like my younger sister...

I looked back and heard her laughing.

???: I'm sorry. Um, I'm sure this isn't enough to cover it, but...

Y/n: no, it's alright. It's not like this is wasting my time away from the reason I came here.

She then extended her hand for a hand shake.

???: I-I'm Silica.

Y/n: my names Y/n. I guess until we revive your friend, we'll be partying up and working together.

I then shook her hand and we left the forest.

~Floor 35: Mishe~

We were walking to a restaurant in Mishe.

???: hey, there's Silica!

We stopped and turned to see two guys coming to us.

Guy2: you were pretty late getting back! We were worried about you!