The End of the World

We were still attacking the boss with everything we have and it killed another player. It was going to attack Heathcliff but he blocked it and hit its syth arm back.  I charged in and used Horizontal Square on it and back up seeing its health in the red zone.

Heathcliff: everyone, attack!

Everyone charged in and Star butchering it with their weapons and eventually killed it. Once it disappeared the congratulations sign popped up.

~timeskip~

After the boss battle everyone was resting because of exhaustion but not me, I was checking to see how many of us are left.

Y/n: damn it, fourteen people died this time.

Agil: no way.

Klein: we still have 25 floors to go.

Ruby: will we even reach the top floor?

I then turned my attention to Heathcliff who was standing and looking at the resting players.

Y/n mind: wait a minute...

I then thought back to that crucial moment in our first fight. I then grabbed Forest Bite and was getting ready.

Asuna: Y/n?

I then charged at Heathcliff and used Vorpal Strike on him but before he could block he was shielded by an purple panel. Another panel appeared above his head say immortal object.

Asuna: Y/n, what are you...

I then back up by Asuna and at this point everyone can see the immortal object sign.

Asuna: "immortal object"? Wh-what's going on,  Commander?

Y/n: Heathcliff's HP never goes to the yellow zone because he's being protected by the system. Somethings always been on my chest since day one. "Where is he watching and controlling this world from?" Well, I kinda forgot a simple little piece of basic psychology. It's something any kid should know. Other things that make you board doesn't compare to the boardom of watching some else play an RPG. I'm right aren't I, Akihiko Kayaba?

Kiyaba: just for my reference, will you tell me how you figured it out?

Y/n: the first time I thought something was up was when we had our first fight. You blocked an attack a normal player shouldn't have been able to.

Kiyaba: I suspected as much. That was an unfortunate mistake. You overpowered me to the point I needed to engage the system's over-assist mode.

He then looked around the room seeing the shocked expressions of the other players.

Kiyaba: yes, I am Akahiko Kiyaba. And if I may add, I'm the game's final boss, who would've awaited you at the top floor.

Asuna then grabbed onto me while the others were even more suprised.

Y/n: not a very good move, Kiyaba. The highest player is the final boss of the game, talk about a cleshay.

Kiyaba: not a bad story line, is it? I always thought that you'd be the one to stand before me at the end. Duel-wielding is the skill given to the player with the fastest reaction time, and he was to be the hero who opposes the demon king. But your power exceeded my expectations. Well, these unexpected events are what make an MMORPG so thrilling...

One of the party members tried getting up but couldn't.

Guy: our loyalty... our hope... how dare you... how dare you? How dare you!

He then tried attacking Kiyaba but he somehow ended up hitting the floor.

Y/n: paralysis statis alignment?