The Sword Dance of Green and White

I was on the 74th floor dungeon fighting some mobs. I blocked its attack with Forest Bite glowing blue and blocked another attack. It then blocked my attack with a shield but I blocked its attack pushing us both back. It tried attacking me but I dodged at the last minute and started running away. It then charged at me and I turned around cutting it, then cut it again, and spun around behind it. I then dodged an attack and used my final strike completing Horizontal Square. It then disappeared and I put Forest Bite back into its scabbard.

Y/n: phew, that was a close one.

Y/n mind: nearly two years passed since we started playing this death game. I'm still doing things solo on the front lines. Kiyaba is watching us from somewhere out there. I wonder what he's feeling right now?

Y/n: guess I'll figure that out another time. I should head back before I get surrounded.

~October 17, 2024 Floor 74: Dungeon~

I was wandering around the forest area and a rabbit.

Y/n: wait a sec...

I then reached behind me and grabbed two needles and got ready to throw one as it turned blue. I threw it and hit the tree getting the rabbits attention. It fell for the trap and jumped, I then threw the other needle killing the rabbit.

~Floor 50: Algade~

I went to agil's shop and let him look at the meat.

Agil: seriously? But this is an S-class rare item! I've never laid eyes on the real deal till now either! Hey, Y/n. Don't you already have all the money you need? Buy it off you? Wouldn't you rather eat it yourself?

Y/n: I'd be lying if I said no. This is probably a once in a lifetime thing for me.

Agil: in that case...

Y/n: who has a cooking skill that high to cook something like this?

Agil: right... If we tried, we'd just burn it...

Y/n mind: what am I gonna do with it now?

Asuna: Y/n...

I turned around seeing Asuna with some of guy with a serous face.

Y/n: I found my chef!

Asuna: wh-what?

The guy looks at me and I quickly let go off her hand.

Y/n: yo! How unusual to meet you in a dump like this, Asuna.

Asuna: it's almost time for the next boss raid... so I came to see if you were alive.

Y/n: I'm already on your friends list. You can tell from that, right?

Asuna: as long as you're alive, that's good enough. Anyway, what's going on? Something about a chef?

Y/n: oh, that's right. What's your cooking skill level?

Asuna: I maxed it last week.

Y/n: wait what?

Asuna: amazing, right?

Y/n: if it's at the max, I have a little favor to ask you.

I then opened my minu, went to my items storage, and showed her the meat.

Asuna: th-this is a Ragout Rabbit!

Y/n: I'll trade you it. Only thing you have to do is cook it and I'll even let you have a bite too.

She then grabbed me by my jacket and got closer to me.

Asuna: you'll. Give. Me. Half!

Y/n: d-deal...