Crimson Killing Intent

~October 20, 2024 Floor 75: Collinia~

It looks like the whole server showed up to see me and Heathcliff fight. I was on the inside of the callasium with Asuna.

Asuna: you're such an idiot! Why would you say that?

Y/n: alright. I'm really sorry... I couldn't help myself. It was a tit for tat situation.

Asuna: when I saw your duel-wielding the other day, I thought your strength was on another level. But the commander has a unique skill too...

Y/n: I know about it already. The guy practically shows off what it is. Divine Blade maximizes your attack and defense power. His attacks are strong, but his defense is off the charts.

Asuna: no one has ever seen his HP bar fall into the yellow zone. It's completely overpowered.

Y/n: I noticed.

Asuna: what'll you do? If you lose, not only is my leave denied, but you'll have to join the Knights of the Blood Oath.

Y/n: well, I never plan on losing so easily. I'm gonna give him all I've got!

~timeskip~

The crowd was cheering and I was standing in the arena a few feet away from Heathcliff.

Heathcliff: I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't realize things would get like this.

Y/n: maybe I'll get paid after this.

Heathcliff: no. After the duel, you'll be a member of our guild. I'll treat this as a mission.

He then sent the duel request and I accepted taking Forest Bite and Nature's Wrath out of their scabbards.  Heathcliff then took out his sword and readied his shield. The duel started and I charged at him but he blocked before Forest Bite could touch him.

I saw him Bush my swords away and got ready to hit me with his sword, but I blocked while jumping away

I saw him Bush my swords away and got ready to hit me with his sword, but I blocked while jumping away. I regain my footing and he was charging at me, he then hit me in the stomach with his shield.

Y/n mind: bastereds attacking with his shield?

I got back up and he was coming at me again, I blocked some of his attacks and backfliped while kicking him in the chin.

Y/n: gotcha!

I then used Vorpal Strike but he pushed the blade and shield to the side. I then turned around and got ready again.

Heathcliff: splendid moves and reaction time. 

Y/n: man, you're defense is higher than I thought. The kick was worth a shot though. Let's go!

We then charged at each other and started blocking each other's attacks. I then dodged his shield and we get back to clashing.

Y/n mind: I need more time!