Initiation

After a few weeks I realized that Asuna was still alive in another game in the Beacon Academy infirmary. Until I get more information I can't do anything but acasionaly visit just to check on her. Today old man Ozpin says I have to pass an initiation test to officially be a student at Beacon. I wasn't getting ready because I was sitting in a chair by Asuna's bed.

Y/n mind: I wish I can help you but I'll have to do something first.

Y/n: Ozpin wants me to fight Beacon Academy's strongest team to pass my initiation. I know that somehow you can hear me, so I'll give it my all even though Red is gonna be on a whole new level. I hope you wake up soon, wish me luck!

I got up and went to my locker. I then put in the code putting on my Meadow Rider coat and putting Forest Bite and Nature's Wrath on my back. I then went to Goodwitch's class and saw Red with some of people.

Y/n: you guys ready or what?

They turned around and Ruby was suprised to see me, but I didn't give her time to talk as I got serious.

Y/n: you wanna know something Red? Just because we're not in Aincrad anymore, that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you.

They then looked at the stands and I just glance seeing Ozpin and Glenda watching us

Y/n: well, let's give them a good show!

I charged at them and three out of the group dodged, but the one in yellow hair almost got me. I jumped over her before her punch reached me and used Vorpal Strike but my arm got grabbed by a rope. 

Y/n mind: dammit, I let my gaurd down!

I then cut the rope and fired the gun end at the owner, but the bullets hit rock. I then landed and used Snake Bite on the yellow one knocking her into the wall. I then jumped over some ice and dodged some ice sickles the blocked some. I then started running around the wall and I was going Starburst Stream level fast making they confused. I then jumped off the wall and was about to cut the yellow one but the black haired one kicked me away and I hit the wall dropping my swords.

Y/n: well,  I didn't see that one coming.

I then got up and I grabbed both them while getting ready to use Starburst Stream.

Y/n: time to get serious!

I  got faster and charged at the reaper user super fast.

Y/n mind: I just need to hold them off for 10 more seconds!

The white one fell and I turned around in time to catch the black haired one off guard. I then got Red with a X pattern and she fell down, but once I got to yellow she had red eyes and grabbed Forest Bite.

Y/n: I'm not losing!

I then used Vorpal Strike using Nature's Wrath on yellow and both of us fall back exhausted.

Y/n mind: this is going down hill...

Y/n: I'm not done yet!

My eyes turned yellow and I charged in and used Horizontal Square on her making her fall down and lose her arua. I then put Forest Bite and Nature's Wrath back in there scabbards.

Y/n: nothing better than a battle in the morning!