chapter eleven

a/n- the chapter everyone's been waiting for💁‍♀️

harry pulled lexie closer as she tried to wriggle out of his grasp, "harry, i'm trying to get up." she giggled.

"but it's so early." he groaned in his sleepy morning voice.

"i'm going for a walk."

"you? exercise?" he questioned.

lexie rolled her eyes, "i want to explore the city a bit, anyway you have work in," she glanced at the clock on her dresser, "an hour."

harry groaned, "fine."

after lexie had gotten dressed and prepared for the day she left her flat and started on a random block in the city.

lexie had no idea of where she was going nor where she wanted to go, but she wanted to get more used to the city, and how would she do that if she never adventured off?

lexie was wandering down a block around the outside of the city when she came across a dirty building. she stared at the rustic house for a minute.

her eyebrows furrowed as she thought, this house, it was too familiar. if lexie had never been to london, then why does she know this house?

lexie looked to her left, then her right before walking up the sidewalk. she fiddled the doorknob for a minute, it seemed locked before suddenly it clicked open.

lexie froze. she was sure it was locked. she debated going inside for a minute before she gently pushed the door open. she stepped inside quietly while closing the door. the house looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years, and as if it were decorated long ago.

lexie swallowed deeply before stepping down the dusty hallway. she began to feel dizzy before she padded past the tall staircase and lightly pushed open a door that lead to the dining room. just as she was about to look around her head felt light, and suddenly everything went black.

-

"hi! we're neighbors now! i'm lexie dior!" she told him while smiling widely.

"nice to meet you lexie, i'm harry potter." he called back.

"would you like to come over?" she asked.

-

"screw it" i mumbled to myself.

"hey lexie" harry smiled brightly as i quickly walked up to him.

instead of responding i grabbed the collar of his shirt and crashed our lips together. 

there were no fireworks, or sparks, or glitter. it was just harry and i, and everything was perfect.

-

"harry, i'm letting you go because i love you" i held his face in my hands before planting one long last kiss on his lips.

"i love you lexie" harry said quietly after we had reluctantly pulled away.

-

lexie gasped as she shot up. memories, all of them. she remembered.

harry, their love, their friendship. everything, it was all there. moments of dancing in the rain, confessing their feelings, creating future plans, all of it was there.

lexie remembered hermione and ron, her dad, her mom, sirius, fred and george, everyone.

lexie frantically felt around her pockets for her phone, ignoring the tears streaking down her face.