the end

lexie and harry had spent the last two weeks catching up on missed events. lexie had invited harry to come with her when she visited minnie, the weasleys, and when she went to meet remus and tonks' child, teddy. everything had gone as planned, and even lexie's mum was ecstatic that she had gotten her memory back.

"harry!" lexie jogged out of her room as she heard the front door open, she grinned at him as she slid across the wooden floor due to her fuzzy socks.

"you look comfy," he smirked while setting a box down on the bench that sat next to door, he took off his coat revealing his button up and dress pants.

lexie looked down to her dark blue sweatshirt and plaid boxers she had stolen from harry.

"oh whatever," she laughed, "look what i learned to do!" lexie held up her hands before making her palms face eachother and pulling them apart slowly, creating golden butterflies. the butterflies began to multiply before flying around lexie in circles.

harry grinned while staring at her, "that's amazing." he said slowly.

lexie giggled before pulling her hands apart completely, making the butterflies turn into golden dust that fluttered to the floor.

"you're amazing at magic, you know." harry started while pecking her cheek and taking a seat on the couch. "you really don't want to start a career with magic?"

she shook her head while cuddling up to his side, "no, no i can't do that. i love magic, and i love messing around with it, but it's taken too much away from me. i can't be around it 24/7."

harry nodded while pressing a kiss to her forehead, "i understand love."

"i brought something for you." he admitted.

lexie sat up, "what is it?"

harry glanced towards the bench by the door, "it's in the box."

lexie stood and grabbed the box before returning to her seat. she pulled the small lid off the black box before her lips parted. inside were photos of her father, regulus black.

lexie shuffled through the photos, there were some of regulus and sirius, and some of him and her mum. she chuckled with watery eyes and she looked at the photo of her mum and her dad stood in front of an old record store, her mum kissing his cheek as regulus smiled at the camera.

"thank you." she smiled while pecking harry on the cheek. together they spent a large while of the evening looking through the photos.

-

"lexie," harry shook her awake, "lexie, wake up!"

"what?" she groaned while rolling over.

"i have another surprise." he grinned.

lexie sat up and stared at him with squinted eyes, "in the middle of the night?"

harry nodded happily, "get dressed!"

twenty minutes later and lexie had brushed her hair, parting it into two little braids which she covered with a grey beanie, (harry had told her to dress warm), and changed into black sweats and her navy holiday sweatshirt.

"is this okay?" lexie questioned while walking out of the bathroom.

"yes," harry pecked her lips, "you look beautiful."

harry grabbed her hand with his before leading her to the living room, where two broomsticks lay on the floor.

"wanna go flying?" he questioned.

"i'm not sure i remember how to." she giggled.

"it's okay, i'll help you." he reassured while picking up the two broomsticks.

lexie bent down to say goodbye to auggie, "we will be right back auggie baby." she kissed him on the forehead before standing up.

together the couple made their way downstairs and outside, after twenty minutes they had made their way into the air.

together they flew throughout the city, only the stars watching them. they slowed down and started hovering above a river, the city on both sides of the water.

harry angled himself on his broom so he could face lexie as she did the same.

"okay so i'm gonna say something, and i just want you to listen and wait till i'm done." he said nervously.

lexie nodded slowly, "okay."

harry took a deep breath before speaking, "i have known since i was eight and staring at you through my window that i wanted you in my life forever." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box while lexie gave a small gasp, "and going through many adventures and difficult times, i'm still confident in that. i don't know much to be honest," he chuckled, "but i know i want to be with you, and that i love you, more than anything else.

"so, lexie, will you marry me?" he opened the box to reveal a golden ring with a small diamond on top, with little stars etched into the sides.

"oh my god," she breathed out of disbelief, "of course! of course i'll mary you!" lexie leaned over as far as she could manage and kissed him with everything she had.

harry quickly pulled away with a large grin before slipping the ring on her ring finger, lexie leaned over to give him another kiss before she slipped off the broom and began falling.

harry quickly directed his broom downwards and plummeted lower to catch her. she gasped as she landed in his arms.

"i'll always catch you, you know." he laughed.

lexie grinned, "i can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you."

-
a/n- oh my gosh i can't believe this is it
thank you to everyone who stuck around with lexie and harry for their whole story, i appreciate u all so so much thank you all for reading and rock on queens 💕💕💕