Chapter 6: And She Strikes!

A/N
Sorry if there's spelling errors, I'm to tired to double check -_- Enjoy the chapter!

Ok, um. I have two options. Call mom, or run to the nearest bus stop.
I took notice of the raindrops soaking into my clothes and hair. I took a few steps back sheltering myself from the rain.
I mean, I'm already grounded so..
I got out my phone and called my mom.
"Mom?"
Yes?
"Can you come pick me up?"
Thomas, why?
"Sorry, but what do you mean why?! Its raining!
Its raining?
"Yes, and I didn't bring a jacket, I'll get sick if I walk home. Can you just come get me?"
No I just got out the shower.
"Mom please! You can meet that girl I told you about."
Thomas no! Plus, you said she had a boyfriend anyways!
"I was just lying mom! She's single, whatever, can you come pick me up?"
Oh my.. I guess..! Where are you?
"Um, I'm at GameStop right now."
Ok I'll be there soon be prepared
"You're the best mom! Thank you!"
You're welcome. She chuckled and hung up the phone.
I slid down the side of the building as the puddles of water slowly creeped closer to me.
People walked in and out. Some stared, some didn't. I could feel and hear as my teeth intensely chattering and shivering from the coldness. Then a person walked out and sat stood next to me, "why are you out here?" It was Raechel. Embarrassed, I quickly stood up and dusted my self off.
"U-uh, I didn't think it would rain, and uh. I'm waiting for my ride." The confidence that was with me a moment ago instantly shattered into pieces as she started talking to me.
"Well why can't you just chill inside?"

"I don't think that cashier likes me, so I'm fine out here." I said taking note of the way he stared st me when I talked to Rae. "Oh come on! Its fucking freezing out here! Winter times are starting, and I can't afford you missing Thursday for our tour."

"Oh, yeah..! Alright then," I grunted as I stretched relieving my body from the aches and cramps. She let out a brief laugh, "oh, I can already tell you gonna be a dork."

"What?"

"Don't worry, its not necessarily bad. I like to consider myself a dork as well."

"Well ok then. I.. Guess I'm a dork." I said as we both walked into the store shining our smiles.

There's something about this girl that just makes me connect to her.
That makes me attracted to her. Everytime I look at her I can't help but smile, blush, or laugh. And I just met this girl earlier this morning..
We sat there in the store walking around talking about our favorite video games. God we're such nerds..
Raechel and I stood there laughing at a memory she shared of her and her dad.
When suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I quickly turned around, and it was my mom. "Mom!" I said going in for a hug. "Thank you so much for coming!" Completely ignoring me, her eyes attracted to Raechel.

"Oh my goodness, hi!" Raechel said half- hugging my mom.

"Hello..! Who is this Thomas?" She said with a wide grin on her face as if she didn't already know.

"This is Raechel mom, we met this morning!"

"Hi! Its such a pleasure to meet you!"

"The pleasure is all mine sweetheart, and thank you so much for your kind words but you can talk however you want around me."

"Well-"

"Hey um, Raechel? Your break is over." The blonde haired man said giving me a promising death stare.

"Not now..!" She said swatting him away, knowing her break wasn't over yet.

"Oh.. Well, its was so nice to meet you!" Rachel said turning around, looking slightly ticked off from the blonde mans moves.