Chapter 9: You Care About, Me..?

I woke up the next morning from my alarm that radioed from my phone.
Ugh..! I hate school..

I dismissed the alarm and dragged myself to the bathroom.

Shit! I still need to take a shower..!

I hurried and changed out my uniform and hopped in the warm shower.

Thomas Pov

I left the house nearly quivering from the coldness outside. I continued walking home and it was pretty long. The buses had stopped running by the time I was headed back home.
I continued walking, and walking, and walking.
My legs felt like they were gonna break off, but eventually I made it to my house where I knocked on the door.

After a few seconds of waiting, I could her the door being unlocked and the door opening.

"You took a while.." My mom said opening the door, also shivering.

"Her house was so far away!"

"Really?" She said chuckling and wrapping a blanket around herself. "I'm sorry." She said still laughing.

"Well we did get to know each other more.. I really don't think she's into me though."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well.. I tried holding her hand, and she said something was in her eye and let go..!"

"Something was in her eye..! You don't know."

"Whatever, anyway. I feel like once I get to know her she'll sprout; Because I could see her acting like the main character, and then sometimes she'd act like an extra!"

"Maybe you make her nervous." My mom said holding back a laugh.

I laughed at the cold lady, "alright go to bed mother, your just thinking crazy things now."

"Oh come on, I'm not wrong!" She said walking back to her room.
As I made it to my room I dropped my coat to the floor and fell face flat on my bed. I released a relaxing sigh, and felt a warm feeling overtake my body as a smile crossed my face.
If only we could get together.. But what do I know, I've never been and probably will never be in a relationship.

I laid there in bed thinking of what the future holds. Then I fell asleep.

_
The next morning I woke up to my annoying cell phone alarm.

I'm fine sith school, but why does it have to be so early..?!

I walked to the shower and fixed it to the correct temperature and hopped in.

After my shower I blow dried my hair and quickly picked out an outfit.
I put my backpack on and walked out my room.

"Hey mom." I said noticing my mom in the kitchen.

"Wow, you're up..!"

"Shocker?"

"For me! Well, you better rush to the bus stop."

"Alright, love you mom, tell dad I love him too!"

"I will, love you too honey!"

I rushed out the door and jogged to the bus stop with my bag sagging on my back.
As I arrived to the bus stop the vehicle had just pulled up and people started loading in.
I made sure to go first so I could get the back seat, I rushed to the back and layed down covering the whole space.

This is probably why I don't have a girlfriend.
Laughing to myself I fixed my posture to sitting up and buckled myself in.

Once we pulled up to the school I saw Raechel exiting a car with her mom in it. She waved bye as the car drove off.