Introducing...

I AM THE STORY NERD!

Why am I yelling?

Anyways, I am the Story Nerd, and as you may have guessed, I am a writer. What does that mean?

I think it's pretty obvious...

Anyways, this book is a collection of just about every short story I've ever written ever. They all come here. Most of these I'm really proud of, and some of these were really impactful in my writing journey, but all of these are good quality stories that almost anyone can enjoy!

Just a heads up, if you're looking for a specific genre of short stories, I've organized them in the chapters, so click that top left corner-thing and hop down to your favorite genres. If I haven't written in a genre you like yet, I apologize, and I'll get right on that!

Also, there is no fanfiction here. When I do right fanfiction, it'll be in a different book, but this collection of stories is strictly for original works. 

You can either stop here and head on to short stories, or continue reading on just to know more about me. Either's fine.

Wow, you really stayed, huh?

Okay, so about me. 

I'm an African American teenager currently attending college for a degree in Game Design. I've always been a writer though, ever since I was about ten years old. After reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid, I loved stories and wanted to make my own, and so I started out with Pokémon fanfictions. Eventually though, when I was about fifteen years of age, I found Wattpad and uploaded my first short story, PokeTales Volume One, a Pokémon fanfiction short story, following an angsty Fennekin as it adjusted to life in Alola (don't worry if you understood none of that, it's not important.) I was really proud of it, and after receiving a few comments on this story, I was determined to start making my own works.

I'm not going to go over my entire bibliography of works, but let's just say I wrote a lot on here. I made some close friends through writing as well, and I've grown so much through my writing. Somehow I even garnered a following of about three-hundred-fifty, at the time of writing this.. The funny thing is I couldn't care less about the numbers. I know most everyone says that, but I'm serious. From two followers to a million, as long as I have one person reading my stories, it's all worth it. 

Anyways, I do have a life outside of writing though. As I mentioned before, I'm going to college for Game Design, following my larger dream of being an indie game developer. Aside from that, I also run a YouTube channel under The Story Nerd, as well as a collaborative channel known as The Story Nerd Productions. Even with all of these different things though, I always end up going back to writing, and I love that. And I hope you love my writing too.

Thank you for reading, and enjoy this collection.