Poke Tales Volume One (OLD VERSION)

"People. I hate people. They're always like, "Hey, I caught a new, fluffy, cute Pokémon! I'm gonna make it fight its friends!". Great! I'll just follow along and knock out the ol' chap! What kind of world do we live in? One filled with wickedness, that's for sure! People are so wicked, and not in a good way! One minute, while you're beating up your opponent, your trainer loves you! But get knocked out by a "weak" Pokémon, and asta lavista baby! I should know! I used to have a trainer. A girl that, like all trainers, were pumped to get started on their journey. We had some good battles, and we made it to the Kalos league. Life was good... But then, in the first battle, I got knocked out with one hit (it was a mega-evolved Greninja, what was I supposed to do?)! She was furious at me. After she finished crying about her loss, she released me, and told me to leave and never return. She had hatred in her eyes. So, I ran, and I ran, and I ran. I ran until I found myself on a boat to the Alola region. When I arrived, a man named Hala found me and took me in. Life was getting good again. But then, when I was completely off-guard, that fat guy captured me inside a Pokéball! Since I was so comfortable (and asleep, I might add), I couldn't break out. So now I sit in this Poke ball, awaiting my new trainer. Yes, you heard me right, I am now considered an elusive starter Pokémon. But so far, I haven't got chosen. Everyone wants a Litten, or a Poplio, or even a Rowlet! I get pushed away by a fat bird that sleeps all the time! How is that fair?! Anyway, I'm going back to sleep."

That was the last thing I said before finally getting chosen for a partner. It was a young boy with hazel eyes, a short fro, and a pair of glasses. But he had the exact same eagerness as my first trainer. So, when he picked up my Poke ball saying, "I promise, I'll never leave you!", I was not amused. Honestly, I thought you were supposed to be outside your poke ball when someone is about to choose. Which did happen; the boy let me out, and like any sane Pokémon would do, I bolted into the wild. I didn't look back once, just as my trainer did to me. But, of course, as a Kalos starter, I knew nothing about this new region. Or its inhabitants. I ran into (literally ran into) a Vulpix that wasn't a Vulpix.

"What are you!" I said.

"I'll tell you after you get off of me!" yelled the white Vulpix faker. Obviously, I got off, cause I had no time to waste. "I'm a Vulpix"

"No, you're not! Vulpix are orange and brown. What are you really?"

"You asked me what I was, I told you. I'm a Vulpix. Now leave me alone"

I went ahead and left, still running. But a familiar face was in front of me. It was that boy from earlier! I instantly went in reverse. After turning around, I took a sharp left, then a right. Then I went down.

I had tripped on a surfaced tree root. Cursed thing bruised my leg! We all know, as luck would have it, I couldn't run with a bruised leg, so I was forced to allow the boy to pick me up and take me to say one of the thousands of Nurse Joy's. Seriously, how does just about all her family look almost exactly like her? Something to do with genes, I guess.

Anyway, the boy took me to see her, and she took me to the back. After rubbing some kinda gel and rapping up my leg, Nurse Joy took me back to the boy. I think he said his name was Christian Oaks. He asked Nurse Joy if he could do anything to help me, but she said to just give me rest. So, he brought me back to his house, made me a spot on the floor, and went to sleep. But I did NOT settle for the floor. If I am going to be forced to stay with "Chris", I must at least be comfortable. So, I pushed him off his bed, and climbed up in between the covers. Of course, Chris woke up (and was a bit loud), but I was too comfortable to pay any attention to him. I was about to go to sleep when he laid down beside me. THE NERVE! As a fire type Pokémon, I was not afraid to use flamethrower on my trainer. He went ballistic! But, for some unknown reason, when he looked at me, he instantly calmed down.