𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐘

to give a run down, kenny doesn't have kids in dis btw. and neither does ty.

n e ways, here's one of my fave songs from summer's new album😌 lemme know what's y'all faves(if y'all listened to it) mine are bitter, no love, throw it away, dat right there, you don't know me, unloyal, and toxic.

y'all betta be eating good today and i won't say 'happy thanksgiving' cause fuck i look like celebrating a white-washed holiday dat yt people made like they ain't torture (and other disgusting shit) native americans and others during dis time. so happy get together to my black brothas and sistas!🙏🏾

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

Kentrell couldn't help fanning himself due to the hot temperatures

He was currently standing in the airport, waiting for his bags to come around the conveyor belt so he could pick them up.

The man was currently in Hawai'i. The state had scorching temperatures and he was lucky enough that he wore clothes destined for hot weather.

But regardless of his sudden appearance in Hawai'i, he was here for a reason.

As stated, he did come to take a vacation with his boyfriends and his boyfriend's kids, but ultimately, he was mainly here on a mission as well.

Sometime down the road, he had figured out Iyanna sent goons to watch over his place and watch the man's every movement. Especially with the lifestyle Kentrell lived, he picked up on it right away and made a plan to get out of Atlanta for a while.

So he used his best goons to look after the other ones and used the time they had let their guard down to skip towns with his boyfriends. And it was helpful for Kentrell's impeccable memory because he knew those men worked for Kevin and he knew that was becoming a real issue.

Everything had clicked that Iyanna, Kevin, and his mother were working together in a plot against him and his boyfriends. So he immediately went off the grid.

He smashed his older phone and bought a new one with a new number so he wouldn't get traced anywhere.

He also wasn't alone. He and everyone else that arrived in Hawai'i with him had to use a different alias so they were rocking with new names for the time being. The only one who wasn't a part of the group was Shéyaa's mother who had been across the country under Andre and Jaime's care. Just so she could be out of Kevin's watchful eye until he was dealt with.

So in the end, nobody knew exactly where he was except his friends.

"Kenny!"

Kentrell turned around to the familiar voice and smiled widely at the other. He bent down to pick up Rhian, who almost fell on her way toward him but he managed to save her from doing so.