𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘

wasn't honestly expecting ATL to be getting a good amount of attention. thought this would've flopped but i would've still wrote content for it anyways if it did, so thanks loves 💕.

the gif is gonna be Shéyaa in the future when he's playing with one of Kentrell's many guns when he ain't supposed to and Tyquian recording him 🥴.

excuse any errors, please.

Shéyaa pouted

Shéyaa pouted.

He couldn't help it - especially since he couldn't stop staring at himself in his bedroom mirror.

The reason why? A little bit complex.

The lanky male didn't know what went over his head when he decided to get his nipples pierced. He knew he had to be higher than a kite on the day he got them. But nonetheless, he decided to keep them because they actually looked...good on him.

The aroma of his mother's cooking filled his nostrils and he felt his mouth water at the smell of bacon. He took one glance at his bedroom clock to see that it was only nine o'clock, rolling his eyes as his kids shared similarities with him on trying to sleep in on the weekends. Knowing he would have to get his kids up, he grabbed a tank top and chucked it on, leaving his room soon after and heading down the stairs to head towards his kids' room.

The door was cracked open and Shéyaa, not caring if he was being loud, opened it abruptly only to jump back in surprise at what he saw. All three of his kids were up and ready, sitting up in their beds and staring back at him with their cute, doe eyes.

"The f-...since when did y'all lil niggas decide to wake up this early during the weekend!?"

"Daddy, what's a nee-gah?" Rhian asked as Shéyaa walked towards the three and made sure to securely tie their shoes up.

"It's a cookie, love."

Ashaad's ears perked up at that statement, "C-can we get some!?"

"No. But what y'all can have is breakfast. Now," Shéyaa stood up to his full height as he looked down at all three of his children, "Who wanna get on the Eater's Express and go to Eat Eat town?"

"Me!"

Kamari, Ashaad and Rhian all quickly jumped out of their beds in excitement as they they began to grab onto their father's sweats, wanting to be picked up by him and taken to the place they most favored in the house.

Times like these were Shéyaa's favorite because he could cherish how similar his kids were to him as he, too, loved being in the kitchen. He leaned down a bit to allow Kamari to jump on his back and picked up Ashaad and Rhian in both of his arms, making sure he had a good grip on them so they wouldn't fall.

"Y'all hold on tight, na'."

As Shéyaa began walking, giggles were coming from his kids as they enjoyed being carried by the person they so deeply loved. The four of them finally entered the kitchen and they all ogled at the plates Heather had the pleasure of preparing and she smiled at their expressions.