𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇

"𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

"𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘...𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒."

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑.
credit goes to whoever thought of the ship so i'm not finna loosely throw around who made who. don't be that person and steal my shit. don't be unoriginal and copy and paste this story somewhere else and claim it's yours. i will personally hurt your feelings and mute you, nigga.

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘.
Three boys. One city. Three different stories with three different personalities portrayed.

Shéyaa Bin Joseph Abraham, the bad-mouthed, Atlanta-native that doesn't take anybody's shit for nothing, lives a struggling life in the hood. Wanting to be that hero to provide for his mother and three kids, he continuously works two mediocre-paying jobs to help provide for them.

Kentrell Desean Gaulden, the cocky attitude, Louisiana native that eats, sleeps, and breathes the gang life. A man with many skeletons hidden in his closet and one that doesn't express any other type of emotion other than anger or nothing at all. He's the definition of the person you should always stay away from and he takes intimidation to a whole new level.

Tyquian Terrel Bowman, the spoiled and bratty stripper from Savannah, Georgia. Having an attitude level on a thousand and an unfiltered mouth to the point where he doesn't restrict his words for ANYTHING. If it ain't Tyquian's way, it's nobody's way and he'll be quick to lay down that simple fact. He's hard to please and is all about danger and fun. Oh, did I forget to mention about his freaky side?

All three males meet under uncanny circumstances - all irritated about one another's presence before agitation gradually becomes something more. Sexual tension, violence, and deaths are happening all around them and it's up to them on how they're willing to handle the heat.

Will all of them stick it out of the streets of Atlanta or will past decisions and conflicts come back to haunt them?

𝐁𝐗𝐁.
it's boyxboy. i put a bunch of gay tags and this warning and if you still continue to go through this book and complain about the extreme gayness this book will have, that's on you. comment something out of pocket and insulting and i'll either match your same energy or delete your comment. simple.

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒.
there will be sexual intercourse scenes between gay men and vulgar language. sexual tension is about to be REAL. too real, y'all gonna feel that shit through the screen. i cuss a lot and so will my characters. what all is there to SAY.

𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.
There will be scenes that can be pretty graphic, gory, and downright unpleasant. Meaning, there will be deaths, guns, fights, etc. Not your cup of tea? Simply exit stage left cause i don't wanna be mean to somebody who didn't take in this warning :(.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒.
There's a lot of characters in here so i wouldn't have enough space to add every one of them since i didn't have the patience to make banners for them. if you're wondering who's being said, just ask. feel free to look at the tags, too.

yes, we're all tired of me making new books but i swear i'm finna update these. these as in this book, ghetto angels, who knew, and thots & glocks since i'm getting back into writing content for that book.

other than that, 60 votes for an update.
tell yo friends 🥰.