𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

so where i got the idea of shéyaa being a mama's boy, hating his daddy, and beefing with baby mamas, i got it from this song.

anyways, this update is long overdue so there will definitely be more moments with my one of my favorite ships trio🥺.

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

"Kentrell! It's good to see you, my boy

"Kentrell! It's good to see you, my boy."

Everyone in the office space stopped what they were doing and turned their attention towards the door, seeing an older dark-skinned man standing there with a large grin on his face.

Half of the people in the room had a look of irritation while others looked at the man with confusion written on their faces.

"Who the fuck is you, cuh? Bustin' up in this bitch with yo' bald-headed ass." Bryson questioned as he looked the man up and down from head to toe, genuinely curious about who the man was but also getting an off feeling about him.

"Bryson shut the fuck up."

Taurus, Ben, Joe, and Tyquian looked between each other before turning their attention back towards the man, who had a somewhat eerie smile on his face.

"The name's Kevin. Kevin Cornelius Emmons. It's a pleasure to meet some of y'all youngins."

"Oh, so you the supposed doctor I keep hearing about that came down from England." Kentrell mumbled as he gave a harsh glare to the older man in front of him, "The fuck you want from me, Emmons."

"Well damn, is this how you normally greet your guests? I'm a little hurt." Kevin raised an eyebrow in amusement before giving a smirk, "Is that what y'all be sayin' 'bout me in the streets? I'm honored than a muthafucka'."

"You can excuse yo' self out if you came around hea' to play. Bossman will shoot you where you standin' right na' and not bat an eyelid." Taurus spoke up as he also looked the man up and down before turning his attention back towards his phone.

The dark-skinned's face, then, took on a serious expression before digging into the contents of the bag he was carrying and pulled out a manila folder, tossing it on Kentrell's desk, "Let's cut to the chase. I need to ask you for a favor-"

"Say mane, I don't do nobody no damn favors. You read about me and should know I don't so what the fuck is yo' purpose showin' up in front of me?"

Although this was a serious situation, Tyquian felt shivers run down his back in excitement at how his boyfriend was all about his business. One of the things the twink truly admired about him was that Kentrell was able to separate his personal life and business life accordingly, and gave each with equal attention.