𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

dis will be a three-part special and also the conclusion of dis book. so i'll be posting the last three chapters every two hours after each other so people can catch up. also, some of these events will be happening over a course of days/weeks so they all aren't happening back to back. good luck y'all!

warning(s): death.

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

Cortlen twidled with his fingers nervously as he sat in his car with a million thoughts running through his mind

He was currently sitting in the driveway of Dayvon's new place in his car, contemplating on whether or not he was going up to the man's door. Kentrell's group had to spread themselves out on the outskirts of Atlanta, due to the club being compromised because of Tione being their secret opp.

To be honest, Cortlen dropped by the man's house unexpectedly because that day in the club ran through his mind.

A conversation between Dayvon and him was very much needed. The two had a casual, sexual relationship with each other and it was supposed to be simply that. But then the light-skinned started noticing the man's actions becoming more and more gentle toward him.

More like he noticed that Dayvon was starting to put Cortlen's needs first before his own. But he didn't want to gain any false hope on what their situation was supposed to be.

So the discussion on what their relationship really was needed to be brought to attention today.

Cortlen finally stepped out of his car and pushed his hands into his jacket pockets, feeling the cold air blow around him. He adjusted the scarf wrapped around his face and began making small steps toward the man's front door.

As soon as he stood in front of the door, he stopped to think about what he was actually doing. Cortlen was suddenly becoming a chicken because he really had liked Dayvon but the situation was kind of scary to him on how things would play out.

He didn't have time to fully process his thought process before the front door swung open, revealing Dayvon in a hoodie and black sweatpants. Cortlen found the other extremely attractive in the simple outfit alone but he was still confused.

"How the hell you know I was outside? I ain't even knock on yo' door yet."

The man simply pointed at the Ring camera to the left of him and the light-skinned let out a small 'Oh' for forgetting the other had that installed. Cortlen simply shrugged his shoulders and slid by the man in the doorway, making his way into the man's house since he was getting cold.

"Sholl is bundled up like a muthafucka'. You look so cute."

"Kiss my ass." the light-skinned responded quickly as he removed his scarf and jacket, making himself comfortable in the man's home.